2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
m8 other managers exist, Marco has shown all he can imo and he won't take us to the next level, Any competent manager does not play 4-2-3-1 with Morgan and Delph in the middle when it's not worked in 3 games and them 3 games have all resulted in losses. I'd stick to till the end of the season and boot but I honestly fear he could put us in a dangerous position with the way he goes about things and not changing it when losing 4 games on the trot.

Im not saying they don’t I’m saying who will we get? Not who fans want WHO will we get seriously

• Middle Finger
Reactions: Jin

Moshiri is playing you all for fools.

Keeps the carrot dangling of "one more game' knowing full well the law of averages means Silva will win one game as some point then its back to "what a manager" "knew we needed to have patience" "lets keep it going now for Brighton" and rinse and repeat until BMD is built.

Moshiri is playing you all for fools.

Keeps the carrot dangling of "one more game' knowing full well the law of averages means Silva will win one game as some point then its back to "what a manager" "knew we needed to have patience" "lets keep it going now for Brighton" and rinse and repeat until BMD is built.

What good is that if we are inthe championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.