2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man won't bring us success, He's already fluffing with one of the most if not the most talented squad I've witnessed since I've supported this club which is since the Walter Smith hell spell.
Winning against West Ham won't change my mind, He's put us in relegation places with some of the easiest opening fixtures you can get, I've lost all interest in the club until he goes. He doesn't inspire me he doesn't get me motivated. Sheff United and Burnley have absolutely done me.

Ok so if we bin him who do you think is going to come in? Either a stop gap or a steady Eddie and it’s rinse and repeat all over again.

Give him a little longer for what? To change things? He can’t even change his formation or his game plan. Moshiri is a joke if he’s giving this fella more time. Probably trying to save face as he was the one who went all out for Silva, it will end in tears and he will be waving the white flag for rubbish like Fat Sam come January. More than likely when it’s too late. Joke.

Give him a little longer for what? To change things? He can’t even change his formation or his game plan. Moshiri is a joke if he’s giving this fella more time. Probably trying to save face as he was the one who went all out for Silva, it will end in tears and he will be waving the white flag for rubbish like Fat Sam come January. More than likely when it’s too late. Joke.

I bet the fans thought the same with HK, SAF and other managers who have been 1 game away from the sack only to turn it around and win the lot.

In Marco we trust.

I bet the fans thought the same with HK, SAF and other managers who have been 1 game away from the sack only to turn it around and win the lot.

In Marco we trust.
Imagine it.

There would be some epic vaults

@matty1878 would have a field day..

'20 years on from now, as Marco silva raises Everton 9th champions league trophy to make it the quadruple treble'

Me and @ForeverBlue92 would be hiding in the ale house

In Marco we trust.

I’ve seen enough so far this season to know this relegation fodder manager will not be able to drag us out of this mess he’s got us into.

Had he shown some desire to try and change things, alternate the system and try a different approach to games and show his wide range of apparent managerial skills then I’d have maybe shown a bit more faith in him.

File under Martinez and Koeman.

A load of relegation standard fodder.

I’ve seen enough so far this season to know this relegation fodder manager will not be able to drag us out of this mess he’s got us into.

Had he shown some desire to try and change things, alternate the system and try a different approach to games and show his wide range of apparent managerial skills then I’d have maybe shown a bit more faith in him.

File under Martinez and Koeman.

A load of relegation standard fodder.

Im 90% certain thats the case.

But still.

Status
Not open for further replies.