• No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on who they will replace him with
That's a sensible reply, although right now I think most manager would do better. There is quality in this squad, but we are playing some real turgid football.

Defensively were at sixes at sevens and offensively we look to lack any tempo, composure and (most importantly) desire; that all comes from the manager.

I hope Brands and Co. are already looking elsewhere as this is becoming an embarrassment.

I don't think they're downing tools here. No direction at all. I think they're trying but just don't really know what to do.
No probably not. They probably just feel leaderless and ruderless and lack faith in the tactics. We never ever ever come back from behind.

I don't think they're downing tools here. No direction at all. I think they're trying but just don't really know what to do.

Surely the players are clever enough to know things aren’t working and try something different or up the tempo and show a bit of passion.
Looks like 11 strangers out there safe passing with very little movement.

No probably not. They probably just feel leaderless and ruderless and lack faith in the tactics. We never ever ever come back from behind.
We don't but is that because of the players attitude or is that because the manager conveys a message of "we're screwed" by looking dejected and throwing on random subs with no plan? I mean it's probably a combination but again Silva isn't helping things.

Surely the players are clever enough to know things aren’t working and try something different or up the tempo and show a bit of passion.
Looks like 11 strangers out there safe passing with very little movement.
Putting a tactical plan together on the fly isn't easy to do at the highest level

We don't but is that because of the players attitude or is that because the manager conveys a message of "we're screwed" by looking dejected and throwing on random subs with no plan? I mean it's probably a combination but again Silva isn't helping things.
I agree he needs to go.

That's a sensible reply, although right now I think most manager would do better. There is quality in this squad, but we are playing some real turgid football.

Defensively were at sixes at sevens and offensively we look to lack any tempo, composure and (most importantly) desire; that all comes from the manager.

I hope Brands and Co. are already looking elsewhere as this is becoming an embarrassment.

Big decision for Brands as hes got to pull the trigger on Silva and ensure we have someone lined up, ideally not some no mark

I think those formations are also bad. I know youre saying to mix things up but the centre midfield currently is probably the least athletic in the league...United are having similar problems to us.

We are really lacking a match winning leader in the middle.
Manager was let down by Brands in my opinion at centre half and central midfield. However he still has to do better with what’s he got. My opinion right now is that I’m not convinced by Brands or Silva.

I think we stick, we can't keep chopping and changing managers, it's a team full of international players and surely to god they will improve. He should be given the full season and then we can see where we are at.
I question the wisdom of his backroom staff. Big dunc might be a legend, but don't think we're firing at all up ftont.
Who are the defensive coaches, because they are stealing a living.
The lack of options in the centre half area, who do you blame there, Brands ?.

Unless there is a major manager available and wants the job, I vote we stick, God forbid we get another big sam type character

Can see him going on a run after this international break in a similar way to the start of the year. It’ll keep him here till the end of the season when we finish 9th and he’ll stay on serving up this utter tosh.

Hopefully 2 weeks gives them time to change things up but I’d rather they change the manager

I think we stick, we can't keep chopping and changing managers, it's a team full of international players and surely to god they will improve. He should be given the full season and then we can see where we are at.
I question the wisdom of his backroom staff. Big dunc might be a legend, but don't think we're firing at all up ftont.
Who are the defensive coaches, because they are stealing a living.
The lack of options in the centre half area, who do you blame there, Brands ?.

Unless there is a major manager available and wants the job, I vote we stick, God forbid we get another big sam type character

We are Everton FC.
Not Silva FC.

The sentiment had to stop somewhere if the result and performance is consistently not premiere league survival standard.

we may not get a world class manager, but I’m sure it is not difficult to get a better manager as long as Moshiri stay out of the selection process.

We are not a club which allow manager to experiment to our death with his obsess style of football that is unable to be competitive at any match we’ve seen so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.