Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprised I haven't seen some idiots say how we nearly sacked Howard or how United nearly sacked Sir Alex and if those managers hadn't been given time.....etc

It's all so tedious at this point. The same conversations and talking points and responses, endlessly churned up and repeated since halfway through year two of Martinez.

Someone should update the definition of the Turing Test, to add "except where demonstrated on an online football forum"

I always wonder if Silva/his agent bribed Moshiri into giving him the job in the first place? After he was sacked by Watford I found it strange how we still only went out for him months down the line.

With the rumoured tapping up we did whilst he was in the Watford post - I wouldn't be surprised if Silva/his agent kept quiet on the promise he had the job the following summer.

I imagine Silva/agent would have been peeved had he been sacked from Watford only for Moshiri to turn around and say "sorry Marco ive changed my mind I dont want you as manager now" and may have gone to the FA/papers with the evidence leaving us in potential hot water.

Makes you wonder if thats why he hasnt been sacked yet...

I always wonder if Silva/his agent bribed Moshiri into giving him the job in the first place? After he was sacked by Watford I found it strange how we still only went out for him months down the line.

With the rumoured tapping up we did whilst he was in the Watford post - I wouldn't be surprised if Silva/his agent kept quiet on the promise he had the job the following summer.

I imagine Silva/agent would have been peeved had he been sacked from Watford only for Moshiri to turn around and say "sorry Marco ive changed my mind I dont want you as manager now" and may have gone to the FA/papers with the evidence leaving us in potential hot water.

That’s some tin foil hat conspiracy theory you have there

How do you come up with this in your head, LMAO.

Suprised I haven't seen some idiots say how we nearly sacked Howard or how United nearly sacked Sir Alex and if those managers hadn't been given time.....etc
Remember us playing United at that time when they wanted Ferguson out. On the train someone had printed thousand of Ferguson out leaflets. On arrival at Old Trafford was great seeing the utd fans faces when Everton fans were giving them the leaflets. Can't remember the score but knowing Everton we always let anyone in trouble beat us!

Confirmation that you are indeed quite mad.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.