• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what games did we lose directly because of him then?
Three off the top of my head: Liverpool away, Leicester home, Newcastle away.

More besides with his failure to hand a solid base for the defence to work from.

Conservatively, I;d say he directly lost us 12-15 points this season. Add that on to our total and we'd have been challenging for Europe.

Silva was denied an alternative GK. Let's hope Brands pulls his finger out and signs a decent GK this summer.

I thought you said it was down to jug ears brands not getting a striker in and miserably failing Marco. Confused now.
It was that too, but we were scoring in that period also...just not enough to finish games - and that was down to a lack of a predator.

More besides with his failure to hand a solid base for the defence to work from.

Conservatively, I;d say he directly lost us 12-15 points this season. Add that on to our total and we'd have been challenging for Europe.

Silva was denied an alternative GK. Let's hope Brands pulls his finger out and signs a decent GK this summer.

Liverpool- yes cost us 1 point
Newcastle- yes at fault, but that wasn't in that run we mentioned
Leicester- hang on Walcott heads it into danger, keane miscontrols the pass and gets robbed and your blame pickford?

Leicester?!
Come on my friend, that's just not true!

Leicester?!
Come on my friend, that's just not true!
At an acute angle Vardy got the ball past him to his side by about 4 inches...Pickford was rooted.

You might say it was a good shot rather than a poor GK error. I know that a good GK swats those away with their feet all day long.

At least a point lost that day. The two other games too. His general ineptitie and lack of security unnerved the defence for months resulting in poor defensive performances.

I said before that he cost us conservatively betwewen 12 and 15 points. I dont see that as a statement that merits serious dispute, tbf.

So in relation to the bad run, just the Leicester game, which wasn't his fault anyway. Have you got splinters from the bottom of the barrel?

All I wanted to see was an improvement now it was season over and we are finally getting one.

If Silva can go and get results against Chelsea and arsenal then it's good potential for the future. Get a few more wins and potentially he has had a good season considering.

Enough to back him for next season at least. Be interesting to see his team form and how he copes with that

Status
Not open for further replies.