• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do realise, it's extremely deliberate. Of course an intelligent person would have realised that, but you can only beat what's put in front of you.

just thought of a more simple way of settling this

someone runs across the motorway and makes it to the other side, you pull him and say wow you're lucky you never got ran over. he's lucky because the previous lads who ran across the motorway got splatted ( previous people being koeman bobby sam etc etc ) so in theory he could have got ran over? not he should have got ran over

good night x

He wasn’t sacked because it’s his first season, that spell in a 2nd or 3rd season and he would be gone. It would have been a PR nightmare to do it in his first season, along with the ridiculous pay off. Hopefully it was one of those turning moments like Kendall and Alex Ferguson had where they could have been sacked but somehow turned things around completely.

just thought of a more simple way of settling this

someone runs across the motorway and makes it to the other side, you pull him and say wow you're lucky you never got ran over. he's lucky because the previous lads who ran across the motorway got splatted ( previous people being koeman bobby sam etc etc ) so in theory he could have got ran over? not he should have got ran over

good night x
If he ran across it at a busy time and cars were driving down all lanes at 80mph then he was lucky, because the likeliest scenario would be that he wouldn't make it. In that case you could say by rights he 'should' have been hit. If he learnt from the errors the others had made and planned his timings and his route before he ran, then he wasn't lucky, and while he 'could' have been hit, it wasn't luck that meant he wasn't. No wonder i'm patronising when this is the level of argument being put forward is it. Sleep tight x.

Inappropriate Behaviour
If he ran across it at a busy time and cars were driving down all lanes at 80mph then he was lucky, because the likeliest scenario would be that he wouldn't make it. In that case you could say by rights he 'should' have been hit. If he learnt from the errors the others had made and planned his timings and his route before he ran, then he wasn't lucky, and while he 'could' have been hit, it wasn't luck that meant he wasn't. No wonder i'm patronising when this is the level of argument being put forward is it. Sleep tight x.

deffo got ADHD or something you mate, you are wrong accept it

It's been a good couple of weeks for marco. Hes gone from 60 odd percent out to 70 odd percent in. Hes also had a comprehensive makeover, his hair is once again jet black, no bags under his eyes and his skin looks taught and radiant. Not bad for a fortnight.

I Mean he was left a mess but not strictly true that is it

5 players he signed are playing every single week ( digne, zouma or mina, gomes, Bernard and Richie )

he started well and is finishing well but there just no excuses for that dreadful run between xmas and March, he could have been sacked and was probably lucky not to have been
The wobbly middle to the season was the direct result of failing to get a good quality GK in to place The Clown under pressure. Persevering with him because we had no option meant we had to wait 3 months for him to get his head back in the game, and that knackered our season.

The wobbly middle to the season was the direct result of failing to get a good quality GK in to place The Clown under pressure. Persevering with him because we had no option meant we had to wait 3 months for him to get his head back in the game, and that knackered our season.

come on dave, I know you dislike pickford but how is that bad spell down to him?

he wasn't any worse than most others in that spell

He wasn’t sacked because it’s his first season, that spell in a 2nd or 3rd season and he would be gone. It would have been a PR nightmare to do it in his first season, along with the ridiculous pay off. Hopefully it was one of those turning moments like Kendall and Alex Ferguson had where they could have been sacked but somehow turned things around completely.
That same spell at the beginning of next season will see him gone,it's the nature of the game.Hope the fixture list is kinder to him than it was to Koeman.

I Mean he was left a mess but not strictly true that is it

5 players he signed are playing every single week ( digne, zouma or mina, gomes, Bernard and Richie )

he started well and is finishing well but there just no excuses for that dreadful run between xmas and March, he could have been sacked and was probably lucky not to have been
So basically the majority of our best players were bought during the summer by him and marcel, and during the period where squad depth is important our results suffered because partly allot of them didn’t have the fitness levels due no preseason and the players brought in by other managers don’t fit.

I thought you said it was down to jug ears brands not getting a striker in and miserably failing Marco. Confused now.

Status
Not open for further replies.