• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting not much this season.But i wasn't expecting this shambles.Of course i want it to work out, but it really does look like the job of managing Everton is too big for him.Look this is relegation form.There's no two ways about it really.

It’s getting harder and harder to defend him as he is not addressing the obvious defensive flaws or even making the right comments to give us something to believe he can turn it round. The players are tired FFS!! Not as tired as us watching this crap. Luckily we are probably safe now due to the lack of quality below us in the table - for me he has one more transfer window to sign the players to save his job!

Part ways amicably at the end of the season if he fails to turn around our dreadful form of the last few months. Needs to be given the opportunity to do so though.

I think the most important thing we need to learn is patience, and that we need stability to sort out this horrorshow. We need to show any new manager coming in that we’ll accept a rough patch or two, not just fire them at the first whiff of trouble.

I don’t doubt Marcel is looking for his replacement already. I’m really glad Marcel is here.

He's definitely here for next season unless we do start to slide towards the bottom 3.

The echo have not once wrote a damning piece on him or have used the S word whereas Koeman and Alladyce were both peppered in articles towards the end of their respective reigns - as we all know the echo are the mouthpiece of the club and put out there what the club wants them to.

Not much in the media tonight. Just him moaning about fixture congestion and the vicarage road pre match music choices. And Keane embarassing himself by trying to put the blame for our slump squarely on to the shoulders of referees.

would of liked to known how he handled the players after the derby the way it looks he didn’t Do nothing that’s we’re man management skills are needed because it’s that defeat that’s ended our season and knocked our confidence, we have been a shadow of that side

would of liked to known how he handled the players after the derby the way it looks he didn’t Do nothing that’s we’re man management skills are needed because it’s that defeat that’s ended our season and knocked our confidence, we have been a shadow of that side

Or Liverpool just had a bad day at the office and made us look good, this seems more likely to me than a good performance (albeit a last minute loss) suddenly making the entire team rubbish for every match since.

17 days away, giving them extra days off from training.

Let’s see if he can grab his balls, man up and turn this [Poor language removed] show of a season slightly around

If it’s a no go then he has to go, whether in the season or the end couldn’t care

I can't argue with that. Giving him 17 days to get his stuff together, come up with a better plan to either get other players involved, or make the right selection decisions. Again, he's limited with his current team, but there's still enough talent to play virtually everyone tight the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.