• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think he's been told that as long as we're not relegated he's fine. Disgusting if true like. We should have been aiming to press the top six this season, now we're very unlikely to finish top half and if he's not sacked are even at risk of being dragged into the relegation fight.

It’s getting harder and harder to defend him as he is not addressing the obvious defensive flaws or even making the right comments to give us something to believe he can turn it round. The players are tired FFS!! Not as tired as us watching this crap. Luckily we are probably safe now due to the lack of quality below us in the table - for me he has one more transfer window to sign the players to save his job!

The goddamn players are tired...... those fake pathetic jokes that we give our support and this week alone we sung our hearts out at Watford to support and try to inspire those pathetic creeps.....

We work like idiots, sometimes through the night to then turn up along County road at 5, 6, 7, in the morning to wait to catch a coach half way across the country whilst paying the better half of a days pay for the privilege of it. We drink crap warm beer that we've had to bring on because we get treated at every stage of our day like second class citizens.

We then get off, get searched, shoved, pushed and prodded into tiny corners off football grounds, your rights are less than someone in a tinpot dictatorship country once your a football away fan....

In the meantime our glorious overlord players fly down the night before to their 6 star hotels, sleep in their goose feathered beds. Turn up early to the ground for the a la carte options on display, roll out half an hour before kick off to be put through a minor warm up whilst being clapped like brain surgeons performing life saving surgery, whilst all the time our glorious away fans stand and wait for at least 30 minutes at a tiny bar in the ground to pay double the money for a warm pint of piss to sing along and cheer our "Hero's" along.....

The pathetic babies after not even trying for 90 minutes don't even have the courage to walk 50 feet towards the fans who sung their hearts out at Watford for the majority of the game.....

Kenny, Davies and Pickford did approach, and to be fair they at least had a go in the game. Deulofeu got a respectful applause, for the short time he was here he at least treated the fans with a modicum of respect. Our current players don't give a flying **** and generally don't care and despise us.

Then our genius manager tells us they're all tired and those poor multi-millionaires need holidays. First they need a week off, then when they return he'll assess whether or not they'll need a warm weather break on top. It is looking likely because of the short time between games, thank god they've got 17 days off to not try or look at the away fans, never mind the 35 000 plus home fans they let down every week.

Every time I look at our poor players I think of them as Bob Cratchit's lad Tiny Tim, those poor multi-millionaires, their tiny hearts and minds broken by evil fans cheering them on, how dare we expect to win games and place pressure on these subtle souls.

"God Bless 'em all, each and every one...."

I see the the players are coming out tonight and getting behind him. We have been here before and it is following the exact same pattern i.e Performances are very poor and nowhere near acceptable, Manager under increasing pressure, Supporters getting restless and starting to shift towards wanting the Manager gone, Moshiri backs the Manager, poor performances continue, players back the Manager, Manager gets the chop.

That is exactly what happend with Koeman and is exactly what is happening again now with Silva and the only piece remaining is the chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.