• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 53476

Swear he asked me if I had any change outside The Blob Shop earlier?
MOYES.

we always said with backing we'd win more and his FA and europa runs, achieved on buttons and transfer activity, put his replacements to shame.

Well, we've got backing now.

Give the guy back the reins for the club, fans and dosh he deserves.

Fans soon forget moyes did the dirty on efc didnt sign an extension or new contract everton could have got compenstion when he was tapped up by man u
Disrepect for the club and fans

It's all well good talking about long term plans, transition and patience etc.I think that might fly, if we were losing games, while still putting in decent performances.But we have been total and utter turd, since early December.Players who don't seem to care, players going through the motions every week, the constant concession of goals from set pieces.The bs, the mediocrity, the going out of the FA Cup to some relegation struggling championship bum outfit.There is no sign of anything promising being developed.

No sign of a chink of light at the end of the tunnel.It's just a black hole of total and utter despair at the moment.Can anyone put together a coherent argument for keeping Silva, that doesn't consist of we need the stability?To be honest if we dumped Silva, and bought in Moyes on a short term contract to see out the season, then i actually honestly would be happy enough with that.

I genuinely think he's been told that as long as we're not relegated he's fine.
I somehow doubt that.

Disgusting if true like.
Precisely. That's the reason why I doubt that's been said.

We should have been aiming to press the top six this season,
That's unrealistic, given that the larger part of the squad is only fit for the glue factory and, more importantly, the board knew that in the summer. Brands was given a fair chunk of cash to spend and he acquired several players who went straight into the starting eleven... clearly it will take time in that scenario for the team to gel and results to come. Important to note that some area of the squad are still very lacking. All those things considered, no-one expected a serious assault on the top six. I expect he's bene told that he has to finish tenth or higher and that the cups don't matter this season because, in a season where you have so much dead wood in the squad that there are no alternatives when a starting player suffers a loss of form, final league placement is more important than EVERYTHING else.

now we're very unlikely to finish top half
We are almost certain to finish ninth or tenth. There are at least eight clubs in the prem who not only are worse than us but also don't have a single player I would want.

and if he's not sacked are even at risk of being dragged into the relegation fight.
No we won't, for the same reason I mentioned moments ago: there are at least eight clubs in the prem who are worse than us.

Fans soon forget moyes did the dirty on efc didnt sign an extension or new contract everton could have got compenstion when he was tapped up by man u
Disrepect for the club and fans
He saw out his contract?
No different than clubs can talk to players in their last 6 months/year and agree they will move at the completion.

His poor attempt to land Baines and Fellaini annoyed some, but you can't say even when he had agreed to join UTD, that he didn't put in 100% here.

Status
Not open for further replies.