• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've clearly not found any benefit in sacking Managers early so I've gone with IN. Maybe a different vote at the end of the season though but, if our biggest expenditure is Manager payouts, then we've got some serious issues.

I get the give him time viewpoint on the manager,but he’s done nothing in his career in English football which warrants this,and the same mistakes that happened at previous clubs is happening all over again,what if as it seems we’ve appointed the wrong guy (again :()

Indeed. He’s shown nothing. We have decent players, but that is down to Brands I assume, but maybe not. The Watford goal could have been scored by a guy using a Zimmer frame.....

I get the give him time viewpoint on the manager,but he’s done nothing in his career in English football which warrants this,and the same mistakes that happened at previous clubs is happening all over again,what if as it seems we’ve appointed the wrong guy (again :()
What i dont understand is anyone with a brain or limited knowledge could see this, how this was allowed to happen i dont know, well i do, Moshiri is like a mutter in charge who makes the calls but has no idea what he is doing

Well, taking them for a holiday in the sun isn't going to help a lot is it. If they want a holiday then they can pay for it themselves, they can well afford it as they are a bunch of millionaires who drive top of the range cars we can only dream about and shag top model or beauty queen WAGs. About time they started to earn their money,bunch of arrogant mercinaries. Silva's not going to motivate them by spoiling them even more.

Completely agree. They must be so giddy about having 17 days before the next game.

Im still pretty angry about everything, but even now, I would love to be able to give the fella another few months of next season, but honestly hes shown nothing to suggest hes worth it. Sure we started off reasonably well, but he simply cant address our current tailspin, its not a few games, its a few months and its showing no sign of stopping. I dont mind that we get smashed by Spurs, City, even the vermin over the park, ok I do mind, but I can forgive it, but getting oled by Wolves, smashed by West Ham, laughed at by no marks like Watford, no, I cant be having that.

I said a few weeks ago he had 15 games to convince me, well if your reading this Marco, im so far away from convinced its scary.

What i dont understand is anyone with a brain or limited knowledge could see this, how this was allowed to happen i dont know, well i do, Moshiri is like a mutter in charge who makes the calls but has no idea what he is doing

Hes a young manager who plays attractive football, he did a reasonable job at Ull, then he got Watford playing nice football and getting results before we approached him and ruined their season, but guess what, it wasnt our approach, the man is just flawed.

I think his age attracted Moshiri, plus the attractive football, The Mosh is clearly not a football man, as far as Brands is concerned I dont suppose he knew he would be this bad and from Brands POV we were never doing anything of note this season due to the financial situation currently.

It was a gamble from Moshiri, but unlike Koeman and Walsh, it wont cost us dearly, I mean we pay him off it will cost about 10m and a season wasted, Koeman and Walsh has cost us around 500m and so far 2 seasons wasted.

MOYES.

we always said with backing we'd win more and his FA and europa runs, achieved on buttons and transfer activity, put his replacements to shame.

Well, we've got backing now.

Give the guy back the reins for the club, fans and dosh he deserves.

Please tell me anything that Moyes has done in the last 10 years that suggests hes the man to take us forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.