• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored of sacking managers and going through that tedious garbage.

Give him and Brands the summer to rework it.

I have asked this before elsewhere in this thread

Does he have the capability or are we just wishing that time will magically fix everything.
If there are major concerns around his capability then he is a goner not matter how much time we give him..

He very quickly needs to address something which has dogged his managerial career in thei country,he’s the worst manager for set piece goals conceded by a country mile,I’m all for giving time but you can’t build on sand

We've been building on sand ever since Moyes left

Probably time to address the common denominator - the squad.

A lot of the criticisms of Silva' s style are unfair and unwarranted.

I now really enjoy the pure terror that courses tthrough my veins everytime the opposition gets a free kick in our half, or a corner.

The laughing when I see all our players scurrying towards our goal, all stuck to the ground, all looking at someone else while our 30 million coward stays rooted to his line.

These are the best days of our lives and ye are all too thick to realise it.

A lot of the criticisms of Silva' s style are unfair and unwarranted.

I now really enjoy the pure terror that courses tthrough my veins everytime the opposition gets a free kick in our half, or a corner.

The laughing when I see all our players scurrying towards our goal, all stuck to the ground, all looking at someone else while our 30 million coward stays rooted to his line.

These are the best days of our lives and ye are all too thick to realise it.
I don’t think Pickfords helping the cause. He’s like a rabbit in the headlights when a cross comes in.

Isn't it more a case that our defence has its orders of who stands where, and their forwards simply run through the weakest spot?
Well why doesn’t someone take control on the pitch. It’s half the problem in our society. That’s not my job, this is my instructions. They are paid good money and are professionals. Do you think a John Terry
Or a Vidic. A Dave Watson or a Bruce would allow this. They would probably put some input at the training ground as well
As on the pitch. These lads have been loving football for 20yrs. I can understand a blueprint for football style. But defending is another matter and if the players aren’t happy with the defensive tactics surely they should be questioning it professionally and objectively. Instead of acting like lambs to the slaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.