• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t expect him to rip it up and attack the top 6 but what we did expect was significant improvement ,blows landed on the top teams what we have seen is a supposedly young progressive intense thinker of the game fail to address pretty simple basic errors every single week,what do they talk about in training,maybe spend longer at set pieces

Thats it basically. If i saw something that i thought long term is going to be decent i'd have no worries. But i am genuinely alarmed at the basics being so poor and the lack of fight.

I know you didn’t, Toff.

You are a fellow who knows his football :)

But yes, in my opinion Del at any age I have seen him is way better than Richarlison.

Which, like you were saying in relation to Del, is no slight on the Brazilian lid.

I just happen to think Del on the top of his game is one of the best players I have ever seen playing for EFC.

I still remember the frisson of excitement and people getting out their seats around me when he picked up the ball around the halfway line and made his way forward.

:)

We’ll have to see how each of their careers pan out I guess.

No wind up @Connor

We've had our differences over Silva from the start.

I value your opinion on all things Everton.

What's your stance on Silva after watching this season's football??

I understand there are several mitigating factors as to why we are so bad at the moment.. just interested to see how you view it

I've just never got the vibe that Silva actually wants to be here, even when our football was like 1970's Brazil earlier in the season he still seemed like it was forced upon him.
Was thinking the opposite myself.
Seems to fit with the whole ambitious thing he was getting lauded for in parts of the media.
If its the case, then it was a gamble that doesn't seemed to have paid off.
A bit like the tactics he's used on the pitch.

No wind up @Connor

We've had our differences over Silva from the start.

I value your opinion on all things Everton.

What's your stance on Silva after watching this season's football??

I understand there are several mitigating factors as to why we are so bad at the moment.. just interested to see how you view it

Bad players
Sometimes bad tactics
Sometimes good
Bad players

Status
Not open for further replies.