• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players have to set themselves up though, Tim.

I'm 100% sure he didn't say to Coleman - stand three yards away from Jimenez, oh, and Richarlison, stand two yards behind him as well.

It's probably a mix of both but if our players literally need putting on the spot to be able to defend a set piece (which let's actually be honest, is not a new issue) then we've got far more many problems than Silva.

Their main striker ghosted inbetween Richarlison and Coleman, Richarlison left him and didn't give any shout to coleman who had his back to him. So why was their #9 being marked by our left wingerand right full back and not a CB, surely that's Silva.

I'd also say in Silvas defence that communication on the field is sorely lacking in this team. There are genuinely no leaders.

Cough.

hetion said:
Just dropping in here to categorically state that Fonseca is a wildly better choice than Silva, if we plump for Silva it's because our board are STILL (!!!) stuck in the out-dated 'prem-proven' mindset. Silva is a marginally better version of Martinez who will crumble eventually.

Fonseca is no sure-fire choice - no manager is - but he's exciting, smart and much more worth the gamble than Silva is.

Their main striker ghosted inbetween Richarlison and Coleman, Richarlison left him and didn't give any shout to coleman who had his back to him. So why was their #9 being marked by our left wingerand right full back and not a CB, surely that's Silva.

I'd also say in Silvas defence that communication on the field is sorely lacking in this team. There are genuinely no leaders.
Isn't it more a case that our defence has its orders of who stands where, and their forwards simply run through the weakest spot?

At the end of the day, there's a much more deep-rooted issue at Everton than Silva.

I'm sick of the same old process. Hire a manager, play half-decent, play crap, fans turn, fire a manager, start again.

Whether Silva does go or not, I'm not really arsed now. I'm just saying, there's far more problems than him.

Clubs a mess, has been since Moyes left. People vying for control, no organisation, no direction

Just a small hope is that Brands can somehow rectify this

I'm gonna sound like a dumb Brexit Dad here, but i think having a manager who actually speaks good english is important. Silva is, unfortunately, another language butcher. And until someones says bleedin' Sam Allardyce, his english is worse than Koeman's. But OK.

Isn't it more a case that our defence has its orders of who stands where, and their forwards simply run through the weakest spot?

That's zonal marking, you look after your own space. It's no shock that forwards have cottoned on to it and position themselves against our smaller or non defensive players. Zonal marking takes aggression, organisation, leadership and communication, we have non of the above.

I'm gonna sound like a dumb Brexit Dad here, but i think having a manager who actually speaks good english is important. Silva is, unfortunately, another language butcher. And until someones says bleedin' Sam Allardyce, his english is worse than Koeman's. But OK.

Theres loads of foreign coaches, not having that

Status
Not open for further replies.