• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit my pig ignorance that he had that record for set pieces with two other teams in the prem. And now the fact he has us that way. Christmas is way too long. That's a major alarm. See what he can do till the end of season. But it's not looking good. Ye can't blame that on anybody but Marco.

I'll admit my pig ignorance that he had that record for set pieces with two other teams in the prem. And now the fact he has us that way. Christmas is way too long. That's a major alarm. See what he can do till the end of season. But it's not looking good. Ye can't blame that on anybody but Marco.

There are some things bringing down the team that are currently out of his control. His stubbornness in zonal marking will be the death of him if he keeps it up. Pride comes before the fall.

Yes ! But the players are not stupid! If YOU were in MIDDLE management, on 80k a week contract, with no way of getting to the TOP. Would YOU bust a gut ?

Well that boils down to the individual and standards they set themselves.

Once you go as far as you go and you can't get any higher, does that mean you stop trying? Not in my book but that's just my opinion mate. I want my kids to aspire to do something and be something far greater than I'll ever be, but that doesn't mean I don't go out to work every day and do my very best at what I do ;)

Poor bloke can't win on Wednesday, like.

Lose, and it could be a cricket score.

Win, and he'll be hated anyway.

Best we can hope for is a valiant erm, 2-1 City :oops:

When you know opposition managers building up to the game against us will be telling their players to get free kicks in positions to have set peices because its an almost a guarenteed goal you know you have problems.
Wouldnt say i never wanted or not wanted silva. I just kept asking myself what has he ever done to get the job. A lot like koeman.
We are taking managers who have done nothing and then asking why its going wrong lol.

Just a rut lads. Nowhere near some of Moyes ruts yet. 2 wins in 11 in his last season, 2 in 17, 3 in 21 for example. Allardyce 2 in 12. Just examples of regular ruts more or less every season. Not saying they are acceptable and yes we should moan about them but perspective at what is a norm at Everton.

There are some things bringing down the team that are currently out of his control. His stubbornness in zonal marking will be the death of him if he keeps it up. Pride comes before the fall.

Thing is, he didn't use zonal marking the other day for the FK that conceded the second goal, though. It was man marking. And our players failed at that as well.

Coleman v Jimenez = bad organisation = poor coaching.

The players have to set themselves up though, Tim.

I'm 100% sure he didn't say to Coleman - stand three yards away from Jimenez, oh, and Richarlison, stand two yards behind him as well.

It's probably a mix of both but if our players literally need putting on the spot to be able to defend a set piece (which let's actually be honest, is not a new issue) then we've got far more many problems than Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.