Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We just don’t have the quality for a player like James. He needs to be given space to get control of the game. I don’t think he will be with us next season.
You don't get space in the Premier League, he just needs to hit the channels when he gets the ball. It's not complicated. You can tell that's what Ancelotti has told him to do. It's how the rs play. Don't look, just hit it in the channel and you know they'll be a runner there.

Throw caution to the wind and get at them.

Should do it anytime we go to these grounds. What’s the worst that could happen? We lose anyway.

This. I never get our approach. Doesn’t matter what manager comes in. Or what the expectations are. It’s pathetic really. Any old crap team turns up at old Trafford and can win. Only time we have was when Moyes was in charge. It’s truly pathetic. We are a team living in purgatory in this league. Just there forever doing nowt.

It's been a timid performance so far.

We looked lightweight up top from the get go, probably due to two of our front three being out of form, in turn we've been slow in trying to get the ball to them and they've lost it immediately when we have.

United seem so much better than us at the moment sadly. I hope we can pull off a miraculous turn around second half.

C'mon Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.