Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been impressed with Gomes myself, but after that first goal they simply overran us, have to be stronger, we need to get Richarlison into this game, he's making the space and the runs, first time I've said it this season, Rodriguez has been poor.

The thing is, we proved in the first 15 minutes that we can match them, why then do we stand off and let them play? Why cant we continue the way we start? Its effin maddenin

King on Davies off... Time for Carlo to full championship manager mode now.. 4.3.3, gung ho, hard tackling, closing down and attack with pace. Usually works for me.

We miss Mina at the back. James is getting a job done on him by not giving him any time at all on the ball so they have basically closed our best outlet down. Wouldn't say he is playing bad he just can't get the yard of space he needs. Think Gomes is playing OK doucoure is trying to get up and down but again is sloppy. If King is up to speed and raring to go I would get him on.
Holgate and Keane look nervous and affording Carvani plenty of space.

Feel free to vault me to heck and back if we somehow manage to win though lol

I'll be glad of it!

Sadly my tolerance for Everton being rubbish is at an all-time low what with multiple lockdown's and whatnot

If we actually looked competitive then I might think different, but we've absolutely rolled over here and I think I'd rather not anger up my blood
It’s not over yet Mikey

I mean, we have the 3rd best away record in the league. How do you suggest we have that while giving every team time and space ey?

Chill out.
You be happy with us being poor so many games we have gotten away with it we haven’t dominated games apart from Tottenham on the first day of the season

It looks like we are playing counter attacking football with only 2 players who are able to muster up any counter. And thats Richarlison and Digne. James is playing poor, but it's obvious what he's going to do anyway, which is pass to one of those two. We need something else in midfield. He should put on Iwobi or Coleman on the right side. Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.