Goats 11 to start :

Olsen
Coleman - Mina - Keane - Digne
Doucs - Gomes
Iceland
Hamez - DCL - Rico​

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH MAN UTD P/C

Team news​

We have out for this game Pickford, he's not recovered yet. Allan starts training with the team today & Gbamin is following his individual programme.
It's too early to say when he will be back

What do you think of Manchester United​

We played against them twice this season at home, both we lost. If we play the same way we played then I think we will lose. We are trying a different strategy & we will see

Godfrey praise​

He is doing really well. It was surprise for me. I knew him, but not a lot. But I found a really fantastic defender. He is powerful, lot of energy, tactically intelligent, really aggressive.

Olsen praise after Leeds​

He played a good game, a really good game, When Pickford is back, he can play like he normally does. But Olsen is also going to play some games

On rotating players​

I think that all the players has difficulty to understand why they don't play. It's difficult. First reason is you didn't play well in the game before. The second reason is to give you a rest, “I hope they understand but if not I can explain to them

Man United threat​

“This is bad news! They scored nine but lost against Sheffield United. It will be a really difficult game because Utd is a fantastic team with a good mix of experience & talented players

More on United​

I think the project of Manchester United is in the right way to reach that level that team had in the past, when Scholes, Giggs, Rooney & Rio Ferdinand was there. I don't know how long it takes but the way is that one

Carlo on Everton's schedule​

At the beginning of the season when we played every three days, we did really well. When we had [more] days to prepare, we had difficulty. I think something needs to change because when he had one weeks’ time, the result was not so good

Carlo on Social Media Abuse​

The fact some stupid people use social media to abuse others is unacceptable & someone has to take a decision on this. These people need to have consequences for this... To use social media to insult I think is unfair

Carlo on Home Advantage​

I think all the teams had more difficulties at home than away. MUFC is the same. They have a fantastic record away but lost against Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Sheff Utd. It's because the crowd is not there to help you & this helps the opponent

Carlo on Champions League Dream​

It's still a dream. It is a really important period. It's true we have two games in-hand but we have to play against two strong teams in AVFC & MCFC. It doesn't change the target - to reach a European position for next season

Rodriguez rotation​

I gave him a rest because he played three games in a row & I want to keep him fresh to avoid injury... I'm going to rotate other players tomorrow. This is a normal way that I manage my squad to avoid injury & keep the players motivated

Carlo on Godfrey​

The personality that he has, the focus he is able to keep in every single moment of training, of the game. This is what surprised me

---------------------------------

Some of the Solskjaer Man Utd P/C​

Solskjaer's 100th Premier League game as manager​

I'm a bit older and wiser hopefully and a lot more grey up top but I've really enjoyed it, didn't know it was my 100th game, what you learn is the game is working so much quicker you gotta keep up with the pace.
The difference from when I started in 2014 with Cardiff to now is a different ball game, players get better and better, fitter and fitter, more tactical. I've enjoyed not every one of them, but testing yourself against good coaches and managers.

Thoughts on Carlo Ancelotti impact at Everton​

He's a manager that you really look up to and respect, he's a winner everywhere he's been, he's influenced PSG, what he started there, what he's done at AC Milan, Chelsea, Real Madrid, you can see that at Everton as well, started the season fantastically, won last four away games, a team you know you're in for a battle when you play against.

How has group reacted to 9-0 win​

You've gotta take the good with the good and the bad with the bad sometimes.
What the boys took is we did the right things, we kept good habits, no one will get carried away with the score line, we played against 10 men for the full game and that's demoralising when they lose players like they did.
When we got 2-0 the game was more or less over and we've not mentioned the game, all the focus on Everton.

Early team news as Bailly injury doubt​

Edinson should be available, yeah, definitely, he got a bad ankle knock, Eric (Bally) is a doubt, apart from that everyone's raring to go

Sergio Romero's situation​

Sergio is working hard, training, he's in the group and of course he lost a lot of training earlier on in the season, he joined us late after time back home and Christmas as well, with family in Argentina, he's working with the keepers but with Dean, Lee and David it's been more difficult to get in the match squad

Is home form key to season success​

Consistency of course is vital, done really well away from home, bounced back after Sheffield United defeat, ready to kick on, move on, get momentum. We play every two or four days but if we get the consistency and morale and confidence up who knows

Were lessons learnt after win vs Liverpool​

It's about doing the right things, creating good habits every day on the training pitch, keep repeating stuff, against Southampton we practiced a lot of our attacking against 10 men, deep block and after scoring one or two you can drop your shoulders and enjoy it, the result is there for you, learned it and moved on.

Joshua King move to Everton​

I think Joshua, the reason behind him beinG linked is because he is a good player. Everton have made a good signing and he is approaching the best time of his career. We have seen that for Norway, but it's good move by Everton.
Hopefully he can find his form again after Saturday night

How aware are the squad of 63rd Munich Disaster anniversary tomorrow​

We are, of course. It's only the fourth time the game is played on the actual anniversary and it's important we put on a fitting performance and hopefully we can honour them with the result.

It's such an important part of our history of the club and we have spoken to the players who come into the club, who've not been here and are part of this anniversary, it's a big day for everyone and has always been an emotional one.
Hopefully we can put the team out that shows the Manchester United spirit. We have six or seven academy graduates...and hopefully they will lead us on

How do United keep the momentum going​

Just keep doing the right things, keep doing the right habits. football is strange, so funny, it will flip on a decison or an incident. The sending off gave us the advanatage in going to create that scoreline and sometimes that is football. You could see that in the game for Arsenal as welll.

Anthony Martial could make history vs Everton​

Anthony Martial’s next appearance for Manchester United will be his 250th in all competitions for the club, becoming the third Frenchman to reach this milestone for the club after Mikael Silvestre and Patrice Evra. He has scored six goals and provided three assists in his past 11 appearances against Everton in all competitions

Everton could get 5 away wins in a row for 1st time since March/April 1970
Back Then we won at Burnley 2-1, Spurs 1-0, Liverpool 2-0, Stoke 1-0, Sheff Wed 1-0, That 5 game away winning sequence was only ended by drawing 0-0 at Sunderland
---------------------------------------------------------------

For me i have feeling man utd will win 2-1, but hope for a draw or more off course

Expecting a loss here unless United pull a Sheffield United performance out again.
They probably have the best attacking depth in the entire league.

Status
Not open for further replies.