Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
The obvious retort to that being that he himself was unemployed when Wolves appointed him, thus rendering your entire argument redundant.
Ah, but I did say “unemployed for a reason”. He finished second in the Portuguese league and was then relieved if his duties. Perhaps a bit harsh considering that Porto hadn’t won their league for three or four seasons prior to that.
Also finished fourth in la liga with Valencia and was named la liga’s Manager of the month a few times.
I’m not saying he’d be perfect but I rather doubt he’d be any worse than what we now have.

A manager 9th in the table and you;re asking for him to be sacked...sorry, who's looking daft?

Mate the league standard is crap and the fact we are 9th proves that. This is the worst side we have had since Walter Smith days and we are not oiching distance of Europe

A good few. And I dont care. This season is about experimentation. We start for real next season when he has a few more of his own players in the first team. Then we judge.

Make no mistake: the kneejerkers will not get their way stamping their feet for a sacking. It's too costly and it makes no sense.

Experimentation? He hasn’t experimented , he’s done the same crap tactics and conceded soft goals just like each of his other prem clubs.

When Fulham go down, go get Ranieri. Proven in the Prem.

Got a raw deal at Chelsea, I quote:

In Ranieri's four seasons, Chelsea improved their points total season on season. The core of the Chelsea team which won two Premier League titles under Mourinho, including John Terry, William Gallas, Wayne Bridge, Claude Makélélé and Frank Lampard were all brought to Chelsea or nurtured by Ranieri. During his final months at Chelsea, Ranieri also identified Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben as players Chelsea should sign, both of whom went on to become key players at the club.

Done the business with Leicester and then got a raw deal, arrived at Fulham too late in my opinion.

When Fulham go down, go get Ranieri. Proven in the Prem.

Got a raw deal at Chelsea, I quote:

In Ranieri's four seasons, Chelsea improved their points total season on season. The core of the Chelsea team which won two Premier League titles under Mourinho, including John Terry, William Gallas, Wayne Bridge, Claude Makélélé and Frank Lampard were all brought to Chelsea or nurtured by Ranieri. During his final months at Chelsea, Ranieri also identified Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben as players Chelsea should sign, both of whom went on to become key players at the club.

Done the business with Leicester and then got a raw deal, arrived at Fulham too late in my opinion.

No

Status
Not open for further replies.