Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said he could attract quality players, who has he ever attracted?

Thats my point, please list the quality players his name alone has attracted.
Who has he ever attracted?
Alonso..Torres
I expect this MASSIVE name in football Rafael Benitez to attract players, but what you are really saying is that if he had the money, he could buy quality players?

So could I mate, little newsflash, players LOVE money.
thats true....t

hey also like to win

Alonso..Torres... Kuyt

You can't be serious mate? we need someone with experience of working within a top league on budget not a complete novice.
Yes like we have in the past recently - three names who won us trophies - The Catt from the old Division 2 - Howard Kendall again from The old division 2 - Then Joe Royce again from the old Divison 2 - we only win things with past players - fact......

A manager 9th in the table and you;re asking for him to be sacked...sorry, who's looking daft?

The thing is the table can be open to interpretation.

Ie. Anything below 7th and above 18th offers the same outcome (minus prize money) however finishing 9th and being say 20 points off 6th and another 6 points off 7th (rivals Wolves) come the seasons end in a poor premier league is nothing to crow about. If however say finishing 9th meant being 3 points off 7th and 5 off top 6 after a madly close season where we were winning more and performing far better you could have an argument to make.

I dont know if your trolling mate but 9th isnt anything to shout about with our current win rate and performances and the current quality of this league. I honestly dont know how you can suffer watching us and want more its lunacy.

Yes like we have in the past recently - three names who won us trophies - The Catt from the old Division 2 - Howard Kendall again from The old division 2 - Then Joe Royce again from the old Divison 2 - we only win things with past players - fact......
Football was very different back then though, i understand what you are getting at but that is a massive risk imo and can we afford to take anymore risks? Also Arteta has never shown any indication of wanting to be a manager he always says he is happy as a number 2.

The thing is the table can be open to interpretation.

Ie. Anything below 7th and above 18th offers the same outcome (minus prize money) however finishing 9th and being say 20 points off 6th and another 6 points off 7th (rivals Wolves) come the seasons end in a poor premier league is nothing to crow about if finishing 9th meant being 3 points off 7th and 5 off top 6 after a madly close season.

I dont know if your trolling mate but 9th isnt anything to shout about with our current win rate and performances. I honestly dont know how you can suffer watching us and want more its lunacy.
"Trolling" for saying top half finish in his first season is acceptable.

*speechless*

Status
Not open for further replies.