Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very interesting point - a BIG point

But mentioned in passing, then likely not addressed / swept under the carpet. This needs facing up to as IT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM - otherwise we'll be trapped in this cycle of hiring and firing

In a forum where any weaknesses is homed in on and dissected to the nth degree - this needs to be included. Fans need to look in the mirror and face up to themselves. And this is something that they can actually influence

Y'know what, Gawwwd dammmits, you're absolutely right mate...but we don't do that do we...no way...frowned upon that kinda thing, it's Geordie/Kopite behaviour innit, and it's not the Everton way...:rolleyes:

*No idea what the Everton way is anymore. :blush:

Anyway, I genuinely don't think he'll stop setting them up the way he is 'cos he LOVES a bit of zonal our Marco does - ergo `onward and bigger gets the toxicity and the disconnect.

The city game, although worthless to us, is a HUGE game for him now.

So which quality players has he attracted to Newcastle? Hes been there 3 years so far, hes managed 1 relegation and is on course for another 1.
Are you serious?
You dont think if he had over £200m to spend that quality players wouldnt be interested in playing for him?
Whats your point?

Are you serious?
You dont think if he had over £200m to spend that quality players wouldnt be interested in playing for him?
Whats your point?

You said he could attract quality players, who has he ever attracted?

Thats my point, please list the quality players his name alone has attracted.

Keep it Everton.

Osman hibbert partnership

Or failing that Howard has just retired , give him a crack at management

If it was my millions at stake, I'd start off with a list, say pep at #1 and I'd work my way down said list until I got someone, I wouldn't do it the other way around,hire someone and hope that the previous record was just a blip and hope they can lead us to glory. That's the way moshiri is going about it.

You said he could attract quality players, who has he ever attracted?

Thats my point, please list the quality players his name alone has attracted.

I doubt there are many managers who a player will choose to play for over the club/coin/league on offer. If the coin, club, and league were acceptable to a player, some may prefer Manager A to Manager B, assuming everything else is equal.

In that context, I think Benetiz would be more attractive than Sean Dyce.

If it was my millions at stake, I'd start off with a list, say pep at #1 and I'd work my way down said list until I got someone, I wouldn't do it the other way around,hire someone and hope that the previous record was just a blip and hope they can lead us to glory. That's the way moshiri is going about it.

What criteria would you use to determine the list?

Trophies won? Relegations escaped? Amount of times you had called Everton a small club?

Status
Not open for further replies.