Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simeone would be a unifying candidate.

There were rumours in Argentina last year that he was interested in coaching in the premier league. I honestly do not think he fits the top 6 in terms of culture fit. Whether Brands and him would see eye to eye is another issue.

I adore how his sides all go out with razo rblades under their tongues. His style is a perfect match for Everton.

And he loves a proper 9 does Diego.

And beating overhyped spice boys.

Veni Cholito!!!

Simeone would be a unifying candidate.

There were rumours in Argentina last year that he was interested in coaching in the premier league. I honestly do not think he fits the top 6 in terms of culture fit. Whether Brands and him would see eye to eye is another issue.

I adore how his sides all go out with razo rblades under their tongues. His style is a perfect match for Everton.

And he loves a proper 9 does Diego.

And beating overhyped spice boys.

Veni Cholito!!!
I certainly agree he is probably the one manager we could appoint who would have enough support to weather any dips in his ‘transition’ period.
Personally I admire the passion, aggression and cohesiveness his teams display.
He is a great figurehead as well.
Sadly there’s not a snowballs chance in hell of him arriving here.

I certainly agree he is probably the one manager we could appoint who would have enough support to weather any dips in his ‘transition’ period.

We do sadly have more chance of me passing my coaching badges in the next 16 hours or so and being appointed Everton manager for tomorrows game.

In case theres any doubt here, I am NOT currently taking my coaching badges.

This is the 'Managers within our Reach' thread

Simeone's agent aporoached Everton last year lets not forget. Maybe like Brands they are interested but turned us down last year and said wait until the future.

Silva hasn't teething problems he has systematic weaknesses that have followed him around every club in England and will still be here next year, in 5 years etc.

Get rid.

Simeone's agent aporoached Everton last year lets not forget. Maybe like Brands they are interested but turned us down last year and said wait until the future.

Silva hasn't teething problems he has systematic weaknesses that have followed him around every club in England and will still be here next year, in 5 years etc.

Get rid.

I can’t help but highly doubt this.

The fella is a winner takes no sh!t slightly insane ..26 trophies, 13 as a player 13 as a manager ..he must be bored with that international lark

He didn't try and play football or focus on getting a younger starting 11. 9th and putting the building blocks in for the future is more acceptable than 8th and going nowhere.

I didnt want him here but in his defence he wasn't given the chance, the same as Silva, not many on here are willing to give a chance either.

Status
Not open for further replies.