Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who would you say would be succesful without money?

No idea, not my problem. We have brought Brands in to enable us to compete by getting players before they go "big" etc. Is Benitez the type of manager who can work under those conditions?

We are very insular anyway. Our manager is under pressure, who should we get? "Moyes or Benitez!" it's a big world out there!

No idea, not my problem. We have brought Brands in to enable us to compete by getting players before they go "big" etc. Is Benitez the type of manager who can work under those conditions?

We are very insular anyway. Our manager is under pressure, who should we get? "Moyes or Benitez!" it's a big world out there!
You have no idea who would be successful without money?
Thats easy....no one.
Next....

I just want a manager that doesn't look like he's sulking for 90 minutes week in week out...one that gets out there and gives it some!

I've always wanted Everton to appoint an Italian manager.

Swansea would still be in the Premier League if they'd stuck with Guidolin. They put in a superb tactical performance at Goodison under him, and were idiots to replace him with that baldy American dope. I also like Prandelli, but I doubt he'd leave Genoa a month after taking charge.

Failing that, I'd settle for Quique Sanchez Flores, even though Martinez has irreparably damaged my opinion of Spanish football.

As you can probably tell, I stopped playing Football Manager around ten years ago, so if those fellas are all finished now, just assume that I'd be happy with whoever the present day equivalents are.

Ha imagine Moyes with New chairman cash he would crush the league.

He had money at United, how did that pan out? United's lowest League finish since 91. The man choked 2 semi finals and a final with us when we were well placed to end the club's long drought

Even if we did go after Moyes, would he work under Brands? When he was here before he was the manager. I am not sure how many people of his ilk would want to find themselves under a DOF.

What if Brands wants to sign a player and Moyes didn’t rate him. I would be inclined to trust Moyes judgement more, but that would be a moot point surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.