Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have had those cone layers Stubbs and Davie Weir in that dugout.

I wanted a proper manager.

TELEMMGLPICT000148608477_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

TBH, I couldn't give a flying one as long as we finish somewhere round midtable.

First difficult season to negotiate and give the feller some players to get the job done next season.

I'll take that over more and more instability and the Geordification of Everton.

If he wants new players then he has to accept a lot of players leaving. Including some first teamers being sold. He had a great chance to move on an aging player in a problem area but he refused.

We have over 40 players. He needs to get rid of about 25 of those over the next 2 windows. I'm not sure I'd trust Silva to rebuild properly. I'm not sure the board do either. I still think he'll be replaced in the summer.

You have no idea who would be successful without money?
Thats easy....no one.
Next....

Not sure I see your point though as we DO have money. We also have to shift a lot of players on to get at it.

Our model is attempting to change by the looks of it, the last thing we would need is a manager who relies heavily on spending to gain any success.

If he wants new players then he has to accept a lot of players leaving. Including some first teamers being sold. He had a great chance to move on an aging player in a problem area but he refused.

We have over 40 players. He needs to get rid of about 25 of those over the next 2 windows. I'm not sure I'd trust Silva to rebuild properly. I'm not sure the board do either. I still think he'll be replaced in the summer.
Correct....Brands has to do his job of selling players for cash before he can do his with new players on board.

That's settled that then.

We need to offer more than just a good salary to attract the best. Such as a realistic chance of being a top 6 club and a squad that isn't full of spineless losers.

Last summer we spent more then Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and United! We have targets to reach the Champions League believe me but it doesn't matter how good or expensive the ship is, if the captain is poor or can't handle it, the ship will crash.

If we have a better manager, we can attract a better quality of player who teams want to play under.

Status
Not open for further replies.