Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
An updated list. Conte, Mourinho, Mancini and Van Gaal.
Mancini won’t leave Italy to manage Everton. Come on man.

Conte is absolutely out our our sights. He’s got all to lose when he comes to the club like Everton. We’re massive rebuilding job without assurances of success. He comes here, win nothing and he’s out of the managerial merry go round at top clubs.

He’s waiting for a vacancy at Real, Inter, Milan or Roma.

Mourinho said himself he won’t consider club without a massive financial backing and set up to success. He’s in worse situation than Conte. If he picks wrong club, he’s basically finished.

I will ad van Gaal though.

Mancini won’t leave Italy to manage Everton. Come on man.

Conte is absolutely out our our sights. He’s got all to lose when he comes to the club like Everton. We’re massive rebuilding job without assurances of success. He comes here, win nothing and he’s out of the managerial merry go round at top clubs.

He’s waiting for a vacancy at Real, Inter, Milan or Roma.

Mourinho said himself he won’t consider club without a massive financial backing and set up to success. He’s in worse situation than Conte. If he picks wrong club, he’s basically finished.

I will ad van Gaal though.

Familiar and worked with Brands before. Has track records. Proven with prestige.

Moyes with money. Organised with better players he had the chance of getting before.
Cant believe i am even thinking that. But we are taking on some right fraud managers right now.

Anyone promoting Benitez has no respect for the values of the club

What next? Will we get Fowler in to coach the youth, maybe Rush in to coach the reserves. Let's get Sammy Lee back as Rafas no.2 sure as well.

Give me strength.
Anyone promoting Benitez has no respect for the values of the club

What next? Will we get Fowler in to coach the youth, maybe Rush in to coach the reserves. Let's get Sammy Lee back as Rafas no.2 sure as well.

Give me strength.

The values of the club? We abandoned them a long time ago. When was the last time we won something?

An updated list. Conte, Mourinho, Mancini and Van Gaal.

:D

Conte hated living in London. He hated the Premier League. He isn't coming back, at least not here.

Mourinho? No chance he'd take the leap of having to rebuild this shower of a club. Would you want him for that anyway?

Mancini - current Italy manager. LVG - really?

And above all, why would any of them stop what they're currently doing to manage a shambolic club?

I don't think Van Gaal is the answer he's only won the Bundesliga with Bayen in the 00's he's a 90's manager. Ok he won Dutch league, and an FA cup with Utd but his success in the main was in the 90's. He isn't inspiring either, it would be back to percentage football.

:D

Conte hated living in London. He hated the Premier League. He isn't coming back, at least not here.

Mourinho? No chance he'd take the leap of having to rebuild this shower of a club. Would you want him for that anyway?

Mancini - current Italy manager. LVG - really?

And above all, why would any of them stop what they're currently doing to manage a shambolic club?

Come on he’s better than Silva.

I don't think Van Gaal is the answer he's only won the Bundesliga with Bayen in the 00's he's a 90's manager. Ok he won Dutch league, and an FA cup with Utd but his success in the main was in the 90's. He isn't inspiring either, it would be back to percentage football.

Moyes, Martinez, Fat Sam and Silva how many trophies did they win?

Moyes, Martinez, Fat Sam and Silva how many trophies did they win?

That is completely irrelevant, I'm discussing why I don't think Van Gaal would be a good fit. Just because we've had a procession of losers doesn't make one iota of difference to the conversation..

The answer is 1 in this country Martinez, won the same pot as Van Gaal with a vastly inferior squad, whats your point.

That is completely irrelevant, I'm discussing why I don't think Van Gaal would be a good fit. Just because we've had a procession of losers doesn't make one iota of difference to the conversation..

The answer is 1 in this country Martinez, won the same pot as Van Gaal with a vastly inferior squad, whats your point.

This is relevant. I actually want someone who has a decent record. Not some unproven manager who is struggling to get 7th place.

I wonder if Arteta would be any good. It takes a massive leap of faith for an appointment like that and of course it's very risky but it's funny how some bigger clubs have done it with great success. If Real and Barcelona are brave enough then why not us?

Status
Not open for further replies.