Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we did go after Moyes, would he work under Brands? When he was here before he was the manager. I am not sure how many people of his ilk would want to find themselves under a DOF.

What if Brands wants to sign a player and Moyes didn’t rate him. I would be inclined to trust Moyes judgement more, but that would be a moot point surely?

Of course you would, being Moyes chief fan boy and all

It’s like Man United finishing 7th. No manager in a world football would survive that.

Finishing 11-12 (playing full season) shouldnt be tolerated at Everton. Never ever.

Jesus, what are you talking about? Sam Allardyce finished 8th having 6 months and much worse players!!

It’s like Man United finishing 7th. No manager in a world football would survive that.

Finishing 11-12 (playing full season) shouldnt be tolerated at Everton. Never ever.

Jesus, what are you talking about? Sam Allardyce finished 8th having 6 months and much worse players!!
We have a new manager and we aren't in the business anymore of firing at the drop of a hat. Show some patience and understanding about where this club has been landed after Koemageddon and Alardyce.

We have a new manager and we aren't in the business anymore of firing at the drop of a hat. Show some patience and understanding about where this club has been landed after Koemageddon and Alardyce.
Name me one modern manager who started like Silva (37,9 win percentage and it’s going down) and then had some actual success.

Looking at our fixtures I have some serious doubts we will finish 9th.

End uh oh, Allardyce finished 8th.
TBH, I couldn't give a flying one as long as we finish somewhere round midtable.

First difficult season to negotiate and give the feller some players to get the job done next season.

I'll take that over more and more instability and the Geordification of Everton.

TBH, I couldn't give a flying one as long as we finish somewhere round midtable.

First difficult season to negotiate and give the feller some players to get the job done next season.

I'll take that over more and more instability and the Geordification of Everton.

Easier said than done that but I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.