• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to stick with him while the squad is overhauled (which Brands will be in charge of, not Silva).

If next season goes the same way as this one has then he’s unlikely to keep his job.

Bring anyone you want, but Everton Football Club just "exists" to be mediocre and nothing else.

Until the end of time, we'll just be there playing in the Premier League and that is our biggest ambition and only capability.

I told you all Marco is a fraud and always has been, his set piece defending has always been woeful. Get rid NOW so the new manager can start implementing his philosophy from now, I’d take Eddie Howe or Hassenhutl

I told you all Marco is a fraud and always has been, his set piece defending has always been woeful. Get rid NOW so the new manager can start implementing his philosophy from now, I’d take Eddie Howe or Hassenhutl

Great post right up to there.

You’re not the only one who knew Silva wasn’t the right man either by the way.

Absolutely shocking appointment and to think how much we chased this fraud to get him in and he's just a poor man's Martinez.

Says more about the jokers running this club more than the man managing the team.

Can anyone point to one single thing our so called Billionaire owner has done that has improved us?
How can a team respect a manager who tried to force a move from another team similar to our level mid season? The guy has no class the way he disrespected Watford. Money without a clear plan means we have just wasted £200M, absolutely peed it up the wall, would have been better donating it to charity.

get Van gaal in.

a big club manager who will instill a winning mentality

he has premier league experience even winning an FA Cup

has worked with Brands before

starts from a solid defensive unit

yes the football may not be free flowing attack attack attack type stuff, but we aren't Man united who EXPECT to win leagues comfortably and compete in champions league finals.

he would come in and shake the whole club upside down, something which is so badly needed.

I cant think of many better alternatives that wouldnt be a complete gamble or the job too big for them

Great post right up to there.

You’re not the only one who knew Silva wasn’t the right man either by the way.
Hassenhutl turned down Bayern Munich he is probably the best up and coming Manager we could attract, the guy is Klopp 2.0. You might be turning your nose up at Howe but I don’t even think he’d come here, if you take a step back and look at the situation without bias. Nah mate most kept making excuses for his obvious flaws.

Conte (unlikely but worth a try)
Mancini
Sampaouli
Nagellsman
Van Gaal (only listed because Brands likely will look at him)

Any of those 5 please

The defensive problems are what really get to me! I dont care how many passes we make or posession we have. Watching the Cardiff game, they do more going forward with 20% posession than we do with 60%. At least its exciting. Get the ball, get it forward and put opposition under pressure. We are just boring and everytime we lose the ball we can concede! I want my team to compete for every ball and give me something to be proud of again. Cos at the moment, im not proud. Im fed up and un-interested!

Arteta for me in the summer, let Rhino see the season out.
Hassenhutl is my choice, he turned down Bayern Munich which takes big balls, he also has great passion and energy which is what we need. Mark my words anyone laughing at the Hassenhutl suggestion won’t be when he’s managing an elite team in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.