• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte (unlikely but worth a try)
Mancini
Sampaouli
Nagellsman
Van Gaal (only listed because Brands likely will look at him)

Any of those 5 please
Lol Nagellsman is just another Marco, there’s only one German Manager I want and he’s already in the PL, and no it’s not the homeless gurner

Lol Nagellsman is just another Marco, there’s only one German Manager I want and he’s already in the PL, and no it’s not the homeless gurner

Hassenhuttl is a ship thats sailed unfortunately. I visited his hometown in Austria and people there refer to him as the Austrian Beast.

This feels a lot worse than a poor run though doesn’t it?
It feels like the attacking flair we saw at the start of the season has left us and we've not improved anywhere else to make up for it as the season's gone on.
Silva has never had the chance of a second season in the prem so it might improve, but with so many disjointed performances its really hard to want him to be here much longer.

Sadly can't see Silva's second season being any better than this, we've got worse as the season has progressed. Wolves have transitioned into a far better Premier League team than us.

Will have to just wait and see.

Wolves lost 5 and drew 1 back in November so it hasn't been plain sailing for them.

We've been awful since Xmas yet 4 points behind them.

Pointless to sack him now as the season is literally over. Let's wait until the season ends but we need to find a replacement in advance.

Nagelsmann has already agreed to move to RB Leipzig next season and signed a four year contract with them.

Silva has been influential in bringing Spanish South American players that’s for sure Portuguese language covers that and has gave us a feel good factor in terms of technical ability.
I still look at Howe a young manager but now toughened experience wise in the prem, plays the right way and a blue apparently

I voted yes. But I'd wait until the summer or near enough an get a caretaker in for 4 wks or so.

I think it's been a mess. Wanting Silva as early as last yr, sounding out Brands - who may not rate Silva. Then getting both of them, perhaps unexpectedly. Brands must outrank Silva, so I believe he's gone.

Brands will input into the next manager in the summer. And this time next year, we'll have a better idea on Brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.