• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people who pluck names out of the internet and pretend they anything about them. Easy game we can all play. I rate Stefanopoulus of Ephesus F.C. He is our man.

Get him in right now Mosh!
FB_IMG_1549137990437.jpg

He's the purrrrfect manager for us!lol

Thats what Sunderland fans said about Moyes and they got relegated.

Stability for the sake of stability soon becomes instability see Roberto's last 2 seasons.

We are in nowhere near Sunderland’s situation before or after Moyes took the helm, so it’s not really a relevant comparison.

Yeah we can’t give him forever if this carries on but it’s far too soon to press the eject button.

We are in nowhere near Sunderland’s situation before or after Moyes took the helm, so it’s not really a relevant comparison.

Yeah we can’t give him forever if this carries on but it’s far too soon to press the eject button.
Yeah let's wait till we are ten points adrift next season.. That would be a much better time.. You know once we know for sure he's a real dud

I would agree if we were seeing small signs of progression however we are going backwards and have been for some time now.

Never wanted him and still dont. He's been garbage at both Hull and Watford and he's showing nothing here.

If we are comparing ourselves to Sunderland then we are screwed. He's underachieving. He's getting much worse. He has us defending like school boys. I have no hope in someone who is making the same errors over and over.

I can't see why we would want another season of this. And another season with the same system and same players.

Will have to just wait and see.

Wolves lost 5 and drew 1 back in November so it hasn't been plain sailing for them.

We've been awful since Xmas yet 4 points behind them.
Transition would be to have started the season with average teams turning us over without really breaking sweat and as the season went on us adopting to being a high pressing,fast breaking team that produces lots of chances but sometimes can't hold on to close out games. Silva seems to have miscalculated somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.