• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but players should take responsibility aswell. Why can't they do the basics properly. We concede a couple from set pieces and thats it all confidence goes from them and they must panic like us fans do everytime we give a foul away.

It’s like Martinez’s 2nd and 3rd season. It’s the way he set up, the high line, the bombing up full back. And he doesn’t change and be flexible.

I know but players should take responsibility aswell. Why can't they do the basics properly. We concede a couple from set pieces and thats it all confidence goes from them and they must panic like us fans do everytime we give a foul away.

That’s another problem though. The players.

A lot of them simply can’t be got rid of. If he can’t a tune out of them then is he really the right man?

This feels a lot worse than a poor run though doesn’t it?

It does like yeah, just feel if more fans liked him/wanted him it'd help us turn it around. Actually that would mean the players actually trying and doing something to help which seems unlikely the way they are

That’s another problem though. The players.

A lot of them simply can’t be got rid of. If he can’t a tune out of them then is he really the right man?

He might not be. But finding someone is the right man isn't so simple as we know

Never mind attempting to get at the top 6,we can’t beat anyone ,and the disgusting set pieces we concede from is more than enough evidence , sack him,repeating Watford collapse

Arteta for me in the summer, let Rhino see the season out.

I’m disappointed Rhino stayed at the club, he really wanted to manage us but went back to u23’s once Sam came in. He should have got out and got some management experience in the hope he would get one day make it here as manager. He must now know he will never get a chance again, bar the odd 1-2 match caretaker role.

He won’t be sacked yet. He’ll get the rest of the season. So if I was Marco, I’d change it up big time. We are so predictable at the moment.

I dunno, when you look at the next run of home games I could even see him walking, Goodison is going to horrific
He won’t be sacked yet. He’ll get the rest of the season. So if I was Marco, I’d change it up big time. We are so predictable at the moment.

The biggest issue is the perseverance with the same tactics time and time again. After how many games do you suddenly realise it’s not working? I get the guy has ‘his’ way of playing but if you do not currently have the players who can implement said plan, then surely you need to adjust until such time you do have the tools to do the job.

It’s like an AA man going out to change a tyre and taking a bicycle wheel with him, everyone can see that it’s not going to work but the idiot keeps doing it. Either he changes his ways and realises his mistake and changes or he loses his job. Our clown though doesn’t even take a bicycle wheel, he takes a and still thinks there’s no issue!

It’s Martinez levels of delusion again and as such he needs to go.

Why wouldn’t you after getting done in the same manner time and time again at least try something else? Worst case you lose, which is what is happening anyway. Totally baffles me.

It does like yeah, just feel if more fans liked him/wanted him it'd help us turn it around. Actually that would mean the players actually trying and doing something to help which seems unlikely the way they are

I wish that was the case. I just don’t see how singing a managers name will make us better at defending set pieces.

I don’t see any benefit in sacking him. The last thing we need is another short term boss or another Alladyce panic appointment.

We’ve waited 24 years for a trophy. We can wait a bit longer. I think we need to give him 2-3 years.

I don’t see any benefit in sacking him. The last thing we need is another short term boss or another Alladyce panic appointment.

We’ve waited 24 years for a trophy. We can wait a bit longer. I think we need to give him 2-3 years.
Yep see you in division1!

Honestly, get shut and give Unsy the chance to redeem himself from now til May and then start again in the summer.

We might as well. The Silva project is a dismal failure.

Failing that let Ferguson take over and give him a shot. He's been a coach during the last couple of grim years so let him have a pressure free shot at being the top man and see how he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.