• I’m a fence sitting kenwright lover

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Didn’t want him in the first place

Votes: 187 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we are midtable come December under Arteta... Boooooo, get rid, not good enough? Or do we actually get behind a manager this time?
The thing is it's not the defeats as such as no Everton fan is expecting us to win every game. It's how we are losing. Like Martinez he is failing to change things and doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result.

And if we are midtable come December under Arteta... Boooooo, get rid, not good enough? Or do we actually get behind a manager this time?
No, not at all, Arteta will be much easier to get behind, right now there is nothing there, Silva has shown across three clubs exactly what he is, and we're not going to attract a top manager.

No, not at all, Arteta will be much easier to get behind, right now there is nothing there, Silva has shown across three clubs exactly what he is, and we're not going to attract a top manager.

Think most had decided they didn't want Silva and that he was Martinez mk2 so first sign of trouble, few defeats jump right on the Silva out shouts, never wanted him anyway etc.. fighting a losing battle from the off

And your manager of choice?
Whoever we get is going to be a risk, to some point it really doesnt matter who we end up with. we just have to hope that whoever it is can get this group of payers playing....tho would get rid of Silva tonight.....do not understand what giving him the rest of the season will achieve

Think most had decided they didn't want Silva and that he was Martinez mk2 so first sign of trouble, few defeats jump right on the Silva out shouts, never wanted him anyway etc.. fighting a losing battle from the off

He’s not exactly showing those of us who didn’t want him why anyone ever did though is he?

Why are people so insistent on giving such a poor manager time? What has he ever done to deserve time in his career in English football?

Whoever we get is going to be a risk, to some point it really doesnt matter who we end up with. we just have to hope that whoever it is can get this group of payers playing....tho would get rid of Silva tonight.....do not understand what giving him the rest of the season will achieve

At this very minute i don't care who the manager is to me it won't change much.. i don't know how we fix things but new manager comes in, abit of positivity because its all new then we lose a few or play poorly, the players are too soft and timid and appear mentally weak so we keep struggling, then the fans moan n become more negative then we want that manager out.. same cycle over and over

He’s not exactly showing those of us who didn’t want him why anyone ever did though is he?

Why are people so insistent on giving such a poor manager time? What has he ever done to deserve time in his career in English football?

I just think eventually someone will need time and backing from the fans. Absolutely pointless moaning after a few months and sacking every manager after a poor run

I just think eventually someone will need time and backing from the fans. Absolutely pointless moaning after a few months and sacking every manager after a poor run

It’s more than a poor run. He can’t organise a defence.

At this very minute i don't care who the manager is to me it won't change much.. i don't know how we fix things but new manager comes in, abit of positivity because its all new then we lose a few or play poorly, the players are too soft and timid and appear mentally weak so we keep struggling, then the fans moan n become more negative then we want that manager out.. same cycle over and over
Correct....but thats why we have to keep trying until we get someone who can get this team back where it belongs

It’s more than a poor run. He can’t organise a defence.

I know but players should take responsibility aswell. Why can't they do the basics properly. We concede a couple from set pieces and thats it all confidence goes from them and they must panic like us fans do everytime we give a foul away.

Status
Not open for further replies.