Maarten Stekelenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goal almost cost us. His fault entirely and underlines again why we cant rely on him or Robles as our no.1 GK.

I'm usually very harsh on keepers but can't blame him for that first one totally. Perhaps could be a bit stronger but not arsed cos we won.

Goal almost cost us. His fault entirely and underlines again why we cant rely on him or Robles as our no.1 GK.

His save from that deflected shot last week was world class, he played extremely well. Today he made a couple of good saves, the one on one was vital.

The keepers who are world class shot stoppers, command their areas and very rarely make mistakes are very rare, plus we couldnt sign someone of that level at the minute. He's done well but I would still like Hart as our number 1.

oh Dave for Gods sake behave, judged him after two gamnes when he has produced some top saves in each, yet Mccarthy is the poor victim of Koeman despite being utter crap for best part of two years
I have more knowledge of McCarthy.

If we'd only drawn or been beaten there today this issue would be up for discussion.

Anyway, it looks like the manager agrees with me. Hopefully though he doesn't bring that useless tit Hart in.

His save from that deflected shot last week was world class, he played extremely well. Today he made a couple of good saves, the one on one was vital.

The keepers who are world class shot stoppers, command their areas and very rarely make mistakes are very rare, plus we couldnt sign someone of that level at the minute. He's done well but I would still like Hart as our number 1.
It's all I'm saying mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.