Maarten Stekelenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright you're entitles to your own opinion anyway.

Have a good night mate.

Im just bored of this stereotype.

This summer i have stated that Defoe, witsel, koulibaly and also some over 30's players (who i cant remember and its 3am here) would be good additions.

I commented frequently before Moshiri arrived that we could either sign has beens, average players or young players as thats all we could afford. Clearly you only improve when finding a hidden gem or developing a star player.

I've not called any keeper "The messiah" after one game. I wouldnt use it for Stek or Donnarumma. The time to judge is after a run of matches.

I hope this is a sufficient response to your post.

Happy to be vaulted here and i will apologise if you or he can quote me as stating:

"He is the messiah" when referring to a 23 year old footballer.
Generally speaking, I mean. I also assume he did too.

Besides which my point was that you were rude and he wasn't.

I reckon it's best left at that.

This lad only has 20 pages whereas Hart's has 10 since this morn... What gives?
Always loves skelator meself

Garth Crooks is a sad mong! Stekelenburg made his team of the week because he was the only reason we stole a point on Saturday. Whilst he made two great saves he is ignoring that we should have been 2 or 3 nil up at half time there chunky but hey.

Good quote from him I saw this morning regarding rumours of a new keeper:

"At the moment I am number 1 and I plan to finish the season as number 1"

If he makes himself undroppable it will happen.

Played great on Saturday, hopefully he keeps it up. Think Joe Hart would be fantastic on loan or as a permanent signing - would be brilliant to see genuine competition for the number 1 shirt.

Garth Crooks is a sad mong! Stekelenburg made his team of the week because he was the only reason we stole a point on Saturday. Whilst he made two great saves he is ignoring that we should have been 2 or 3 nil up at half time there chunky but hey.
Garth Crooks doesn't even deserve the title of pundit; haven't listen to a word he's said for over two decades.

Hang on Timmy said that while playing dog poolol
Sadly for us RM kept on selecting him last season cost him his job!

The attitude you want form any player really, determined to keep the shirt now he has it.

If he can stay fit and rediscover the form he had at Ajax and for the Dutch team then we have our number 1 keeper as he was a quality keeper. still young enough - 2 years younger than Van Der Saar was when he moved to United

Status
Not open for further replies.