Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a creative CAM to make the chances for our strikers, every other top club has it, the RS have coutinho alongside suarez who despite being a quality striker can also create chances.

Barkley for me isn't ready to be a CAM right now he hasn't the ability to create chances would rather him drop deeper and a CAM to come in, someone like jorginho

Say it many times, doesnt bother me if a striker doesnt score, but the rest of his play needs to be spot on, Lukaku cant even do the basics right. In the 20mins he was on the pitch he barely moved, barely pressed the defenders and couldnt trap a ball. £20m striker right there lads.

Utter disappointment Lukaku. Started off so good, but it got so bad it's silly. But aren't we familiar with this..? Jelavic.. Yakubu...? Or is it just me? Surely because he's named Lukaku and is superhyped he must be boss? Right? Lads?

Honestly think comparing Lukaku's performances over the last two months to Jelavic is a disservice to Jelavic. Haven't seen a worse Everton striker in the last decade than Lukaku since November, which is infuriating as he was unplayable from September to November.

At least his injury should force Martinez to sign a competent striker in the next few days. Although if his idea of a competent striker is anything like his idea of a competent centre-half then I'm badly worried seeing how Alcaraz played tonight. Abysmal.

Honestly think comparing Lukaku's performances over the last two months to Jelavic is a disservice to Jelavic. Haven't seen a worse Everton striker in the last decade than Lukaku since November, which is infuriating as he was unplayable from September to November.

At least his injury should force Martinez to sign a competent striker in the next few days. Although if his idea of a competent striker is anything like his idea of a competent centre-half then I'm badly worried seeing how Alcaraz played tonight. Abysmal.

What an absolute load of rubbish that is Tubey.

Lukaku has scored 1 goal in his last ten games. Jelavic recently went eleven months without a goal in the league. Louis Saha didnt score a single goal in his last 13 appearances for us.

Last edited:
we need a creative CAM to make the chances for our strikers, every other top club has it, the RS have coutinho alongside suarez who despite being a quality striker can also create chances.

Barkley for me isn't ready to be a CAM right now he hasn't the ability to create chances would rather him drop deeper and a CAM to come in, someone like jorginho

1) He's a deep-lying centre mid mate
2) He's just signed for Napoli

But it's a good point you make. As for the Lukaku bashing he's been poor the last month or so but he will be a miss no question. Can't believe people are saying he won't be!

No great loss. Let's be honest. He has been below par for beards.

Dont we have another beast ready to take his place anyways?

What an absolute load of rubbish that is.

Lukaku has scored 1 goal in his last ten games. Jelavic recently went eleven months without a goal in the league.

Who cares about goals - the barren spell they share, but Jelavic put a shift in. Lukaku on the other hand has done absolutely sod all, period.

In any given 2-3 month period, Jelavic was never as bad overall as Lukaku has been since November.

Not even bothered that he could be out for the season.

No great loss. Let's be honest. He has been below par for beards.

Dont we have another beast ready to take his place anyways?

Says it all doesn't it?

Do you think he feels that he doesnt have to put a shift in because he knows he's a guaranteed starter? If Kone were fit i think we'd be seeing a better Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.