Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is he worth? and will Chelsea overprice him? if he will sell Mata to a rival, he will sell Lukaku to us
Well 23 million has been bandied about, but they've just sold Mata for 37 so 23 million sounds a little low. He's 20 years old and clearly has bags of potential.

If it goes north or that 23 million then we'll obviously have zero chance.

Again it's an awkward one because we need him to do well for us these last few months of the season, but maybe not too well!

2 appearances for west brom against them last season = 2 goals. One appearance for us against them = 2 goals. Cometh the hour cometh the man!!!!!

Everton USA posted up on FB some rumors that Chelsea are looking to sell to raise funds to pry Cavani loose from PSG.

just words on the internet, but at least not some typing heads pushing one of our lads to be pried loose for a change.

Everton USA posted up on FB some rumors that Chelsea are looking to sell to raise funds to pry Cavani loose from PSG.

just words on the internet, but at least not some typing heads pushing one of our lads to be pried loose for a change.

could have legs, because Cavani is looking to leave PSG in the summer. He's not content to play out wide while Zlat plays in the central striker role.

and where exactly are we finding this 23 million from ?

Don't worry about not replying quickly or anything as i already know the answer

don't worry about "finding this £23m" anyway. I don't know where you guys come off thinking Lukaku will move for that paltry sum. He will command a transfer fee of £30m-£35m easy.

Lol at us casually signing a striker for £24m

(Lol at the idea, not the person suggesting it)

Hilarious notion.

don't worry about "finding this £23m" anyway. I don't know where you guys come off thinking Lukaku will move for that paltry sum. He will command a transfer fee of £30m-£35m easy.

Martinez seems keen. We will have next years money too in the summer.

Then there was reports of kenwright seen with Bruce Buck in a restaurant in london.

Read the managers quotes

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/64522-BTSport-Martinez-should-be-running-the-economy-Mike-Calvin?p=2489994#post2489994

Martinez seems keen. We will have next years money too in the summer.

Then there was reports of kenwright seen with Bruce Buck in a restaurant.

Read the managers quotes

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/t...the-economy-Mike-Calvin?p=2489994#post2489994

I know Martinez is keen and I have no doubt we will try to buy him in the summer. I never stated that I didn't think we would try to bring him in permanently.

what I do doubt is the fee some people in this thread are estimating. In actuality, he will move for upwards of £30m.

I know Martinez is keen and I have no doubt we will try to buy him in the summer. I never stated that I didn't think we would try to bring him in permanently.

what I do doubt is the fee some people in this thread are estimating. In actuality, he will move for upwards of £30m.

We'll see.

Lets not do Chelsea's negotiation work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.