LOAN WATCH: Luke Garbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attacking is what sets him apart yes. But his defending is conversely overlooked. He's as good as any other LB for England
I agree with most of what you say but he does allow too many crosses into the box from left back.

Obviously it's all about balance and the other parts of his game massively outweigh that deficiency. He is however much better at defending that some give him credit for. He's the best left back I've ever seen play for Everton and I can remember the mid eighties.

Galloway flashing his knickers at us shouldn't confuse anyone that as soon as Baines is fit he is right back in the team at left back.

I agree with most of what you say but he does allow too many crosses into the box from left back.

Obviously it's all about balance and the other parts of his game massively outweigh that deficiency. He is however much better at defending that some give him credit for. He's the best left back I've ever seen play for Everton and I can remember the mid eighties.

Galloway flashing his knickers at us shouldn't confuse anyone that as soon as Baines is fit he is right back in the team at left back.
What the hell? You don't have opinions.

It's entirely in his hands is how he should be seeing it. Impress at Fulham and he'll be competing for a first team place at Everton or somewhere else in the premier league next season. Hopefully competing with us though.

With him back in the squad and Galloway covering CB we suddenly have impressive depth in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.