LOAN WATCH: Luke Garbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
706707ece9554cf6a889f35373e1b128.jpg

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Luke Garbutt's 2015/16 match performances at Fulham.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.​

I find this bizarre, other threads get closed down yet this is started when we have a very good " Everton Players out on Loan " thread that covers ALL players on loan. The last post covered Garbutts return at Fulham U21s . Why not use that ?

Last edited:

I don't think there is a recall option, but even if there was it would be madness to bring him back.
Leighton Baines is about seven weeks post injury and could be playing in about another five. Garbutt is now getting back to fitness himself and probably won't be full fit for another two or three weeks.
He would not be long back at Everton before he would find himself contesting a place on the bench with Galloway and Oviedo.

No recall options allowed on season long loan deals. Short term loan deals e.g. One/Two/three month deals that can be extended have recall option alright

Galloway looks class, Oviedo is still struggling with injuries. Baines could still be out for ages knowing us.

It will do Garbutt good to be playing for sure but he would have been useful to have around. I rate him. Not as solid defensively as Galloway though.

galloway seems to be best defensively, garbutt set pieces and crossing and ovideo energy getting up and down the wing, shame one doesnt have all three

Callback option...? Once fit.. obviously

not a season long loan

imagine the fume on here if chelsea had called back lukaku in 2014!

still disappointed he didnt go to a bottom half prem team. hes got a wand of a left foot and was solid against de bruyne away to wolfsburg

Status
Not open for further replies.