Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First real time I feel embarrassed by a performance. Supporting everton since early 80s. U get away with the rest (and there have been some bad games)but yesterday was against an under 19 team in the cup. We weren't unlucky. We were out run, out fought, out played and bullied by a bunch of kids.

If I hear coleman or any other player come out and say we must stick together now and show what playing for everton is all about I will lose my head completely. From now on hopefully its consequences. Players dropped. Sold. Sell them for big losses. Some are destroying the club. They are a disease. Send them to the u/23s.

Start with morgan.

First real time I feel embarrassed by a performance. Supporting everton since early 80s. U get away with the rest (and there have been some bad games)but yesterday was against an under 19 team in the cup. We weren't unlucky. We were out run, out fought, out played and bullied by a bunch of kids.

If I hear coleman or any other player come out and say we must stick together now and show what playing for everton is all about I will lose my head completely. From now on hopefully its consequences. Players dropped. Sold. Sell them for big losses. Some are destroying the club. They are a disease. Send them to the u/23s.

Start with morgan.
Highly contagious by the looks of it. Seems like nobody gives a crap anymore.

Start with morgan.
Seamus Coleman is an Evertonian and he would mean what he said. Most of the others are just professional footballers and there is a massive difference.

Well that was a proper low in the litany of lows from this team. After three glaring misses, you just knew this would happen.

No-one gets my MoTM - too embarrassing to even ask the question, or at least it should be, so I applaud the biggest waste of space choice, too many candidates though. I selected Schneiderlin for consistent achievement in this area.

Still can’t get over the cowardice in that performance.

Too well looked after these no marks who play for us. A defeat means nothing to them, it doesn’t affect their pay (apart from a bigger bonus), and then they can swan off to their mansions in Alderley Edge away from it all.

They’ll all be pictured laughing with Mo Schneiderlin climbing on the the back of Gylfi etc in training in a few days.

Like what an opportunity to have our managers first derby to be an away win. Like it would have shattered everything. From them on we would have been able to say things are different now under Carlo it would have been massive in confidence. They had a chance to give Everton a break for the next couple of years at least. New regime new era . Because of that Carlo unfortunately will be added to the long list of Everton managers with a disgraceful derby record. Like I know we will be a better team once he has his players in and all but i think we sealed Carlos derby faith yesterday.

Villa 5 Liverpool Reserves 0
Liverpool Reserves 1 Everton 0

just throw in the towel lol

they’ve got every right to laugh at us, we’re a joke.

....you could see from the early chances we created that such a shoreline was possible. Apparently the young Reds played well at Villa Park but Villa remained organised whereas our 4–4-2 formation and tactics played entirely into their hands.

The players performance was woeful as was the selection and tactics.

Line up is still baffling me, slowest midfield you will ever see against a group of kids chomping at the bit

....when you play 4-4-2, the two CM should play as a pair, they should hunt in a pack. Ancelotti picked a no10 and a player who shields the back 4. They were too far apart, which meant they were chasing shadows. Neither striker dropped in, 2 up from in that 2nd half meant we were essentially playing with 10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.