Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocking, shocking second half from some half ar*ed players whose mental strength and attitude is appalling. No wonder Digne and Mina couldn't make it at Barca they've got no fight in them, can't roll their sleeves up and battle. And they definitely can't handle the week in week out intensity of this league. Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson hid constantly and played with a lack of will and intelligence. As for Richarlison, he just sauntered around sulking as if he was offended having to play against their reserves. Walcott did fine first half but allowed his intensity and attitude to drop. Coleman keeps hold of the ball too long and is constantly getting caught in possession.

Sidibe was a willing trier as was Calvin Lewin who won the ball with his head every time it went forward. Cue for us not to hit it long but attempt to 'play' out from the back which just helped them. Holgate was again ok but panicked at times buit did some excellent cover work at the back. And the less said about bighead Pickford who only had to take half a step and would have caught the ball but because he can't judge the flight of the ball keeps not making saves and letting in goals.

Ancelloti has a lot to do with this bunch of bottlers. He'd be best giving our youngsters a go over playing these so called International players.

Well I’ve just seen that

Harvey Elliott is 16 and Curtis Jones is 18.

mind boggling (how bad Everton are), give credit to Liverpool sure, but sigurdsson and Schneiderlin should be utterly ashamed.

Against a pressing team unbeaten Klopp used his same pressing game with younger personnel we needed the ball over the top to our quick outlet players - Carlo failed miserably today who have is worrying ..

A half decent team would have dominated that Liverpool youth team with passing and physicality. Carlo assumed he had taken on a half decent team in everton. His tactics were correct, it's just that our players are terrible..

He had us on a winning streak no way would be have fell for that today if in charge it would not have been pretty, but it would not have been a humiliation, Carlo has to use the axe after that humiliation......

1 win from 4 games isn't much of a streak.

Shankly's boast about there are only 2 teams in Liverpool has come true...tbf, its been true for a number of years now.
It's actually true, considering we've spent nearly half a billion quid we must be the most appauling football club in the world, that is really really bad.

Well I’ve just seen that

Harvey Elliott is 16 and Curtis Jones is 18.

mind boggling (how bad Everton are), give credit to Liverpool sure, but sigurdsson and Schneiderlin should be utterly ashamed.
They should. But they wont. Will blame injuries and the number of games weve played and be back on the pitch if not this week then the week after. I get the feeling there is no shame in football anymore, you play gash your boss gets the chop. You can spit your dummy out and sit on the bench or in the ressies earning full wage till the end of your contract. The games gone but I suppose that's a different conversation.

I actually expected us to win after seeing the teams, just so crushing. Yet another loss to them and given the circumstances its not an exaggeration today to say I absolutely despise these players.

39000 at the next home game as one would expect. 3 points and that will do me. Unless you are stupid, everyone knows that the Champions of Europe and current PL champions by a mile have a reserve team capable of beating us. Why the surprise then? Not nice for those went I know, but we move on and given time, 10 or more rubbish players will be moved on and we might get back to challenging for 6th or 7th which is the realistic aim of a club of our status.

Aston Villa beat a very similiar line up 5-0.

Our own reserve team beat them 2-0.

That probably explains why people are ”surprised” at today’s result.

And even those who aren’t particularly surprised by it must be totally shocked at the supine nature of the display and the shameful manner of how it was “achieved”.

I am still seething but my real fume will come in three weeks time when we have no game to look forwsrd too (Heaven help me I still get excited and optimistic on matchdsys :() and Schneiderlin, Iceland, Delph and the rest of that horrible mob are off in Dubai enjoying “warm weather training”.

I am still seething but my real fume will come in three weeks time when we have no game to look forwsrd too (Heaven help me I still get excited and optimistic on matchdsys :() and Schneiderlin, Iceland, Delph and the rest of that horrible mob are off in Dubai enjoying “warm weather training”.
After the Millwall game they did this and picked up some form but in reality it meant nothing.
Nothing they do now will make up for yesterday, not only will that free weekend hurt, buy were going to be reminded of this result annually.

Status
Not open for further replies.