Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No doubt most Blues are going to get hammered in the workplace or at school in the morning. At least from my own point of view I've tomorrow off work and don't have to face all the plastic, gloating, armchair reds tomorrow.

Not a single one of them I work with ever goes the match, most have never even been to one, yet are quick to gloat at any win for them against us (or United).

Not a single one of them I work with ever goes the match, and most have never even been to one, yet are quick to gloat at any win for them.

I seen one i know outside who wasnt even going in, just soaking up the atmosphere? There was none to soak up.

I'm lucky I dont have to leave the house until next Saturday and even then it's to go to Goodison!!!

He had us on a winning streak no way would be have fell for that today if in charge it would not have been pretty, but it would not have been a humiliation, Carlo has to use the axe after that humiliation......

So if Ferguson was then what we would be through? We need to look at the bigger picture Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.