Limited but liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

giphy.gif

cAbaTQB.gif

BZ2sUV-CMAEvLwX.jpg
He was a great athlete, as demonstrated by his overhead against Chelsea and the one you put there and he had a knack for getting himself in goal scoring positions in the box but he wasn't the most skillfull footballer. I think it shows that the picture you chose has a quote about how much he loves us and that is why I love him too. He is everton personified but he wasn't the best footballer.

Tim Cahill.
Not actually that good of a footballer but I loved him and always wanted him in the team (other than his final season).
He also left just as he was starting to go downhill which is a very smart thing to do (see Howard, Osman, ruining their rep)
I'll argue with this actually, I never really took to Cahill for some reason. But the lad did show a snide to him which I admired and his movement was a joy to behold. Top class in that regard. And has done it at big international stages.

There is a whole raft of them from the 70s and early 80s.

Jim Pearson

Gary Jones

Imre Varadi

Mick Bernard

John Gidman

John Bailey

Ian Marshall

Happy days ;)

Mickael Madar

Anyone who thinks he was a bad player doesn't deserve eyes.

Great touch and control, strong in the air and could finish. He also managed to strike up a good partnership with Ferguson (seeing as Ferguson didn't like him). A player like him would have been boss 5 years down the line in the Premier League.

One (awful) miss in the derby and a bad haircut and every deems him rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.