Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm goin in the seat I've got whatever, cba paying again if it goes to just st's, I picked a good seat when I got it.

Probs ace view in every seat like in that fantastic looking stadium though.

I realise my mistake now, there was a slightly wrong address on my order. I've emailed their customer service department and informed them of what's wrong. I provided my receipt for my tickets and requested whether the order can be changed to e-tickets to just clear the whole thing up.

Think they will?

Well that's weird . He said £6 special delivery or pick them up from the ground in Person. They didn't even charge the usual £1.50 booking fee
I just opted for what I normally do when purchasing tickets online never paid yet, tickets have always arrived!! Touches head ( wood probably sawdust )

There's also Leeds/Bradford to Dusseldorf with Jet2. I went on a random city break there about 18 months ago just because I live near that airport.
I booked on the Leeds/Bradford to Dusseldorf I booked when the draw was first announced paid £74 return the same flights are now £148

Desperate to got to this game.

What's the chance of this going to General Sale? Is there anywhere else I can buy them, other than the Everton FC website?

What's the chance of this going to General Sale? Is there anywhere else I can buy them, other than the Everton FC website?

I don't think it will make it to general sale to be honest. If what people say about the Upper and Lower allocation is correct we have around 4,000 in the Upper Tier and 1,000 in the Lower. The Lower sold out yesterday on the first day of sales to Season Ticket Holders with 6 or more aways from last season.

They did say that those with 2+ are guaranteed one I think so I reckon it will go down to those who have 1 away from last season, and there is a very small chance it will make it down to just Season Ticket Holders.

Your best bet is to go in the Home end in one of the sections near the away section. Thousands of Evertonians will be in there.

Either way I'm sorted , got my home e-tickets printed. I should qualify for away end due to being a season ticket with 4 aways from last season. Someone was saying, that you will be allowed to purchase up to 6 per person. Personally, think this is a blag but you never know ?

Hi Mate, bit of advise needed. How did you purchase your tickets for the home end? I am trying but it keeps saying "restricted" as I am in the UK.

Sure there is a way around it?

Thanks

france - serbia to night

Hi, was hoping for a bit of advise regarding buying tickets from the Lille website. I have been trying to book into the Home supporters but it is saying "restricted" obviously as I am in the UK. Is there a way around this? cheers

Hi, was hoping for a bit of advise regarding buying tickets from the Lille website. I have been trying to book into the Home supporters but it is saying "restricted" obviously as I am in the UK. Is there a way around this? cheers

From earlier on in the thread.

for anyone that didn't do it last time or see the details
Use gmail or something that doesn't have .co.uk at the end when registering
if theres a french address available to you then use it or maybe invent one
use a credit card as opposed to a debit card that has a uk sort code
Ip blocker using safari
turn off blocker when advancing to payment page
select e-billet
Take your LOSC v Wolfsburg ticket to Lille as we are going to try to give them all to kids footy clubs or something

From earlier on in the thread.

for anyone that didn't do it last time or see the details
Use gmail or something that doesn't have .co.uk at the end when registering
if theres a french address available to you then use it or maybe invent one
use a credit card as opposed to a debit card that has a uk sort code
Ip blocker using safari
turn off blocker when advancing to payment page
select e-billet
Take your LOSC v Wolfsburg ticket to Lille as we are going to try to give them all to kids footy clubs or something

I accidentally used a French address for my order mate and I fear my tickets have been posted to the wrong place because of it. What should I do? Do you think Lille would be willing to re-send them to a new address or change to e-ticket?

I just opted for what I normally do when purchasing tickets on line never paid yet, tickets have always arrived!! Touches head ( wood probably sawdust )
i always buy my away tickets on line you don't get charged any fee don't know where the other fella got his usual £1.50 from he must not buy many i didn't get the option to have tickets delivered the only option was collect i,d check your purchase order

RmOTE="philip briscombe, post: 3076687, member: 26864"]i always buy my away tickets on line you don't get charged any fee don't know where the other fella got his usual £1.50 from he must not buy many i didn't get the option to have tickets delivered the only option was collect i,d check your purchase order[/QUOTE]
Received email confirmation that the tickets will be sent to my registered address, just had another look and there's 3 options collect, post and recorded delivery. Think the other lad phoned so maybe there's usually a booking fee for doing it that way.

Message me mate, If you want you can use my customer number, I'm not going and have got one away credit which should get you a ticket if you get in on the morning they reach that criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.