Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like I'm going by myself for this one. Any sights worth seeing or any suggestions to do there until the game? Scheduled to arrive around 11am so have the full day to spent doing stuff

not been there yet, but try this. click block, wide up the little pic (this is not the Everton match)
http://www.grandstade-lillemetropol...-etienne/stade-pierre-mauroy/01-11-2014/20h00
Where are the 16 euro tickets located ?
Cheers. They're all 16 euro, so the price isn't much help. I rang the box office. We've got about 4k upper and 1k lower, so I went for upper in the end. I was just concerned about a St James' Park-type view from the back! £6 delivery charge as Lille won't allow lost tickets to be reprinted - so I'll be collecting from the box office before the Villa game.

I may have 2 tickets in J01 going spare - let me know if interested. Looks like the entire section will be taken up by blues

thanks friends; was too slow in brain, makes sense since they got not the ticketing system for.
I would prefer uppest row in 101 or 102 (41), that I could easily do a little wander and take some pics of stadium and supporters

I may have 2 tickets in J01 going spare - let me know if interested. Looks like the entire section will be taken up by blues

Hi Mate, I am interested in those 2 tickets going spare. I have been trying to purchase from the Lille Website but it is restricted due to me not living in France. If you still have them and are willing to sell, let me know how much for please mate

Thanks

Didn't cost me £6 delivery! They just send them to your registered address foc.
Well that's weird . He said £6 special delivery or pick them up from the ground in Person. They didn't even charge the usual £1.50 booking fee

How many tickets are in the Lower Tier? On eticketing the Lower tier is now sold out but that could be because they only put say 500 on at first, and then when they sell out, put another 500 for online sales.

How many tickets are in the Lower Tier? On eticketing the Lower tier is now sold out but that could be because they only put say 500 on at first, and then when they sell out, put another 500 for online sales.
They told me over the phone that there were only about 1,000 lower tier, so most are upper. The guy also said that they couldn't say where they were allocating tickets - just upper or lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.