Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit annoying, realised I wouldn't get a ticket in our end so tried buying a ticket from the Lille website but it won't let me set up an account because I live in Australia :mad:

Download Hola on Google chrome, switch it on to France, and you're sorted. Remember to switch it off before payment.

Is there a neutral end where Evertonians are buying tickets? Or is it all a general home end. Where are most Evertonians sitting if they bought tickets from Lille?

Is it a home end ticket mate ? if so did they post it out?

Nah mate, in block H which right next to our away support. They do post out but it's a nervous wait until you get them. I had my mine posted but it took longer than they said it would, it's why I've been flapping the past few days. Took about 17 or 18 days to get here when lots of other people said it only took about a week. My advice is to just go e-ticket and save the worrying, it's what I wish I'd done.

Anyone got their ticket explain where Im sat? I bought mine online, havent got it yet but the seat is showing on my eTicketing now as 2 I21 70 0002. Im assuming the first bit is tier 2 block I.

EDIT Just checked the seating plan and worked out I21 is the block (right next to the divide...or where it should be if the next block wasnt full of Blues...) so would assume 2 is the row, 70 is the seat number?

I think the last set of numbers are the seat, ours end 0049. 0048 so I presume these are seats next to each other. Perhaps the rows in the upper tier don't start at 01.

I think the last set of numbers are the seat, ours end 0049. 0048 so I presume these are seats next to each other. Perhaps the rows in the upper tier don't start at 01.

Hmm...thats weird! Must be right at the back then! The ones Id bought in the home end are the back row of the lower tier, and they're 'rang 40.' Oh well, Ill see when the ticket comes, if they are seats 1 and 2, we'll be literally right next to the fence!

Going to the game with 3 mates, but strugling cash wise abit. Anyone know the cheapest way to get there, have heard that the car ferry is pretty good.

If your using windows download Free version of Hotspot Shield - change country to USA - you can now access LOSC Lille website. If you access via Google you will be able to translate page to English. Opt of E Tickets and remember to take translate off to confirm payment. Tickets available in Block L next to Everton Fans

I'm having trouble understanding how to get a ticket on the Lille website, I know its a cheek but could you get one for me, and we can arrange to meet at the ground to pay you or trust me to pay you beforehand, though I don't know how we could do that! I've booked a few days in Lille with the wife thinking I would get a ticket near to the Everton fans but havent a clue how to do it on line as I'm anovice with IT. Grateful for any assistance you can give

Going to the game with 3 mates, but strugling cash wise abit. Anyone know the cheapest way to get there, have heard that the car ferry is pretty good.

Doing the same, with same budget restrictions!
We are driving down to Folkestone at the crack of dawn on Thursday to get Eurotunnel (think its £60 return for car plus 4) then drive to Lille - about an hour and a half.

Booked 3 tickets in L block lower tier, was probably the cackest ticketing experience of my life but am now stoked to be going, COYB!

I just bought, needed no ip blocker anymore, but maybe that's just for Germany and some areas were not available
I bought L05, 4 seats in block with Losc vs Guingamp

Last edited:
Hmm...thats weird! Must be right at the back then! The ones Id bought in the home end are the back row of the lower tier, and they're 'rang 40.' Oh well, Ill see when the ticket comes, if they are seats 1 and 2, we'll be literally right next to the fence!
my tickets end in 68 0001 and 68 0002 so i,m presuming these are the seat numbers coz everything else is the same the 68 must be the row it probably starts from pitch level row 1 then works its way up to the upper tier

Can somebody post a pic of an eticket printed off properly in portrait?

So we can all avoid grief at the turnstiles in Lille, and nobody gets turned away. It's a long way to travel to miss a game because your ticket is printed wrong, and the less aggravation at the turnstiles the better.

The crushing and hassle trying to get into Liege was bad enough, and that was with proper away end tickets.

Can somebody post a pic of an eticket printed off properly in portrait?

So we can all avoid grief at the turnstiles in Lille, and nobody gets turned away. It's a long way to travel to miss a game because your ticket is printed wrong, and the less aggravation at the turnstiles the better.

The crushing and hassle trying to get into Liege was bad enough, and that was with proper away end tickets.
nobody's gonna show a copy of there e ticket on this thread mate because this in its self becomes a ticket and anybody could print it off, the first one through the turnstile wins

Status
Not open for further replies.