Lewis Warrington

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Fleetwood are two divisions higher than Tranmere mate, albeit aye he came on against tired legs. Just seems to be something about him doesn’t there and I reckon all the better players have that aura.
Yes he does. I've enjoyed watching him develop over the last 2 or 3 years and, as others have pointed out, he has a knack of finding space to receive the ball, appreciates his role in the team, which helps him to quickly decide what to do with it. He's also tenacious when he loses the ball or the opposition have it.

He's still improving. I saw an interview with him when he was at Tranmere where he talked about improving his shooting from around the edge of the box - in the last U23 game he had two such efforts, both missed, and he was visibly angry with himself, so I've no doubt he's the sort who will be working on all aspects of his game.

You're right, Tranmere are a division lower than Fleetwood, having just missed out on promotion last year, but that wasn't Fleetwood's full strength team last night so I'd say the level was about the same.

He's got the look of an Osman type player. Ball looks velcroed to his feet and he tries the forward pass the moment it's on. Seems aggressive too. Hopefully he develops into a regular first teamer throughout this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.