Lewis Warrington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure if you offered Warrington the chance to have anything like the career Winks has had he would bite your hand off. 200+ games for a top 6 side, including starting a CL final, plus 10 England caps is not bad. I certainly hope Warrington can emulate that haul over the next 6 years.

well spurs wouldn't have went out and bought a harry wink type to block his place in the squad when he was coming through

Him & Mills give me a bit of optimism for the future. Clearly talented lads that I'm sure Lampard will work well with.

Someone made a good point last night - do we really need someone like Billy Gilmour whilst Warrington is here and displaying the form that he is?

Looked good last night, thought him and Welch looked really composed
Me too, both did very well. But neither are ready for the Premier League. We shouldn't be putting any pressure on any of the young lads. Maybe thats why we let Simms go? Lampard thought, he wasn't ready would be better to go rather than struggle here. Doesn't take long for the fans to get on a players back when they have a bad time.

Make the most of this....the da's and toxic moaners will soon be hounding him out when he doesn't have Messi level stats at 21....

My advice would be to run lad, get out now before you go through the same scripted path every single other young lad does at the club, save himself the hastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.