Lewis Dobbin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t know if you watched last nights game mate but Dobbin played with a 7 on his back , on the right in the first half and looked the sharpest he’s done for a long time . He faded a bit 2nd half.

…we had a chat last season about what ‘type’ of player he was & I said maybe Depay, not sure if it was you who said Richarlison. Regardless, I know a few say he should be ahead of Rondon in the pecking order but I don’t see him occupying CBs in the PL.

He‘s a bright uncomplicated footballer with plenty of talent. i saw his goal last night, as you say that type of position is ideal.

…we had a chat last season about what ‘type’ of player he was & I said maybe Depay, not sure if it was you who said Richarlison. Regardless, I know a few say he should be ahead of Rondon in the pecking order but I don’t see him occupying CBs in the PL.

He‘s a bright uncomplicated footballer with plenty of talent. i saw his goal last night, as you say that type of position is ideal.
Agree, he’s developing well but is unlikely to trouble PL CBs on his own just yet. He’s still poor , by PL standards, on his weaker left foot so plenty to work on.

I would be all for Dobbin but I have concerns having him and Gordon on the pitch for a game with is a must win especially with such an erratic defence.

However with Gray out for weeks and the other option is Iwobi (eww), I'd would be more open to having him coming off the bench for Gordon/Townsend later in the game.

I would be all for Dobbin but I have concerns having him and Gordon on the pitch for a game with is a must win especially with such an erratic defence.

However with Gray out for weeks and the other option is Iwobi (eww), I'd would be more open to having him coming off the bench for Gordon/Townsend later in the game.

Because a must win game with Rondon on is a better option?

Status
Not open for further replies.