Lescott on his dream move...to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
What drives a lot of people is pursuing excellence. Lescott might argue that his move to City is an attempt to realise that dream. Business people can be motivated by money, and many are solely motivated by it. But as pointed out, some do seem to enjoy building sustainable businesses that offer excellent services. They are paragons of virtue from a business perspective. That is, the idea of the perfect business person would fall into this category.

But I'd nationalise everything anyway. Let them pursue excellence in the public sector on £50k a year! :mad:

i stand corrected, it was this http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/a...ort/13345-politico-post294162.html#post294162

as you can see i didn't wish death on her at all, quite the opposite:lol:

Note this :

Expired
11:20 AM 26-04-2009

And move on.

What drives a lot of people is pursuing excellence. Lescott might argue that his move to City is an attempt to realise that dream. Business people can be motivated by money, and many are solely motivated by it. But as pointed out, some do seem to enjoy building sustainable businesses that offer excellent services. They are paragons of virtue from a business perspective. That is, the idea of the perfect business person would fall into this category.

But I'd nationalise everything anyway. Let them pursue excellence in the public sector on £50k a year! :mad:

It could be argued that City have more potential to be a success than Everton, so then the money would only be a fringe benefit towards Lescotts main aim of CL football or even some silverware.

City wont stop untill they get what they want, if it takes 50 managers and £500m, so be it.

Note this :

Expired
11:20 AM 26-04-2009

And move on.

It could be argued that City have more potential to be a success than Everton, so then the money would only be a fringe benefit towards Lescotts main aim of CL football or even some silverware.

City wont stop untill they get what they want, if it takes 50 managers and £500m, so be it.

That could be true. If that is what Joleon is claiming, or will claim, I'd like to ask him whether he would have moved for the same salary?

That could be true. If that is what Joleon is claiming, or will claim, I'd like to ask him whether he would have moved for the same salary?

Not many International 27 year old footballers will move for the same salary. Its a given that he gets a pay rise.

He wont say he moved for the money, they never do, his speech will be littered with the words potential and project.

Status
Not open for further replies.