Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a manager on goals on Sunday the other week who said he had been talks with osman but it broke down over a few hundred pound per week and not thousands. I think it was a championship club. I find it strange as he either wants to play or not.

He doesn't need to. He made a handsome wedge out of Everton.

I'm very surprised nobody has picked him up tbh. Could definitely do a job for as championship team hoping for a late push for the playoffs. Or possibly a bit higher. Could have been worth a little risk for someone like hull
I'm surprised as well. He's got a real eye for a pass and can be the link between defence and midfield, has got a good touch and the championship would be a perfect place for him. Maybe he's just waiting on that coaching role from Everton...

Delusional / Greedy;
how old was he when his contract ended? 32-33? - wages are only going down
Going to the championship? - wages are only going to go down
Quibbling over a few quid...people who love playing want to play as long as they can.

Money grabbing grass.

edit; burnt his own boat or so it seems - half a loaf etc. if he is on the bones of his financial backside...which I doubt

He seems to be popping up everywhere since his retirement

Needs to earn a crust now he isn't playing, nothing new there

Scholes never spoke to the media until he stopped playing and decided to take loads of money to be the pundit equivalent of Victor Meldrew

He played a big part in taking down two Man United managers with his dull as dishwater moaning

Status
Not open for further replies.