Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very surprised nobody has picked him up tbh. Could definitely do a job for as championship team hoping for a late push for the playoffs. Or possibly a bit higher. Could have been worth a little risk for someone like hull

Player like him would be stand out player in a team like Bristol City.

That aint a dig at the bloke, just a fact. The PL has got all too fast and pressing and big for him now.

Player like him would be stand out player in a team like Bristol City.

That aint a dig at the bloke, just a fact. The PL has got all too fast and pressing and big for him now.

I think so too, but he could still pull our two or three good performances in the last 15 games which could lead to 3 wins and keep a team up.
Ahe well, I'm really arsed at the end of the day ha

I think so too, but he could still pull our two or three good performances in the last 15 games which could lead to 3 wins and keep a team up.
Ahe well, I'm really arsed at the end of the day ha

Remember years ago, in their normal habitat, Bristol City got a Spurs bang average midfielder in, Steve(?) Howell, something like that, was just a cut above anyone on the pitch at their level.

Mind you, the Championship/Div2 is way better now.

Im at a quiz tomorrow night at GP to raise funds for Bradley Lowery, he is one of the guests.

Snidey little tortoise paced flump.

Heart sank every time he was on team sheet since the 09 cup final.

I'm very surprised nobody has picked him up tbh. Could definitely do a job for as championship team hoping for a late push for the playoffs. Or possibly a bit higher. Could have been worth a little risk for someone like hull
There was a manager on goals on Sunday the other week who said he had been talks with osman but it broke down over a few hundred pound per week and not thousands. I think it was a championship club. I find it strange as he either wants to play or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.