Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I wouldn't bother getting upset. But I think the bit about the Fellaini and Baines offers is wrong. No one was particularly upset he'd made the bids as far as I recall, but his comments inflamed the situation massively. Osman didn't mentio that.
Osman clearly very loyal to DM, with good reason. You're right, the comments didn't endear him to the fans, but some eejits let that overshadow the excellent work he did over a long period. As for Osman I don't mind a bit of loyalty. Not enough of it for my liking.

State of the Kopite GRASS on football focus there hanging out of Davy Moyes trying to hide his Sunderland scarf under his coat. Absolute disgrace he can still gain access to the ground of a club he hates so much.

Hi All,

Sorry if I am out of the loop, but how come we call Osman a snitch? what did he do? was asking a mate and he said it was something to do with them leaving, but im sure ive heard him called that before they left?

Did he run grassing to the manager over something? or was it an assumption he played so much under moyes because he was Moyes' little insider??

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.